Analysis The Rebuilds of Geelong and Richmond and their Future Prospects

Who has the better future prospects?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

After seeing some of the votes that the umps gave they probably mixed him up with Max Holmes.
After seeing last nights votes I'm surprised Cripps didn't get votes in games his club didn't play in.

Why would anyone care what you think of Geelong's young players?

Yet here you are responding to my posts about Geelong players so maybe you are in the best position to answer your own question.

Wish I had a dollar for every Geelong poster who cared enough to post they don't care about my posts. I'd be able to buy Little Malop Street at a bare minimum. :)

Is it true Max Holmestring only got 3 more votes than Tanner Bruhn? And Oli Dempsey actually got 3 less than Bruhn? And Sam DeKoning, Lawson Humphries got none at all?
So Bruhn really did poll more than every single Richmond player? Even Turnoveranto and Plopper? :eekv1:

Yet here you are responding to my posts about Geelong players so maybe you are in the best position to answer your own question.

Wish I had a dollar for every Geelong poster who cared enough to post they don't care about my posts. I'd be able to buy Little Malop Street at a bare minimum. :)

Replying =/= caring bro. I've postd 30k times on this hellsite, you think I give a shit about this thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So let me get this right.

Holmes was just BOG in 2 finals until going off injured.
Dempsey won the rising star.
Humphries looks a superstar on the rise and was brilliant in finals.
Olly Henry nearly won a prelim off his own boot.
Bruhn just polled more Brownlow votes than any Richmond player.
SDK is fielding massive offers because clubs know he's a gun on the rise and think he might be gettable.

And this is supposed to be concerning for Geelong?

Actually scrap that. Straight swap those 6 for Cumberland, Dow, Ralphsmith, Sonsie, Brown and Banks?

Geelong have lost sight of the Draft never forget what helped them win 2007,2009,2011 premierships.

It was through the draft with players like Bartel, Steve Johnson, Andrew Mackie, Harry Taylor, Joel Corey, Corey Enright. than they got great F/S Ablett Jr, Scarlettt, Hawkins.

They pinched a Premiership in 2022. let's call it what it is.

So you agree he’s not the way forward in your midfield Ricky. Common sense prevails.

Couldn’t agree more. I put him up against that list of Richmond superstars and just feel deflated.

Another big draft incoming for you boys, reckon you’ll match the Deledio, Tambling, Pattison, Meyer Polo glory years, or rehash the modern Gibcus, Sonsie, Brown, Banks and Clarke masterclass?

Couldn’t agree more. I put him up against that list of Richmond superstars and just feel deflated.
When the big boys were up and running it really showed how shallow your midfield is with Bruin and Bowes going through it. Coach Scott’s aim should be to get both Tanner and Jack out of the middle.

Over to you Mr Wells.

You might be right. On the bright side he'd still be clearly the best young player on Richmond's list.
Yep, we need quality mids, just like you guys.
Lucky we will rebuild through the draft. Hopefully we pick the right ones.

Both the Cats and Tigers won’t win anything soon with players of Bruins ilk in their starting midfield lineup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis The Rebuilds of Geelong and Richmond and their Future Prospects

Back