Autopsy The Red V defeat Bulldogs - Rd 17

Remove this Banner Ad

We might look back at the role changes for Dawson, Blakey and McInerney as what unlocked a very special season. It's been exactly what we needed to quicken up our bounce out of half back which had been a little stilted with just Lloyd and Dawson (who are both great but not quick by any means). McInerney and Blakey beat tacklers and outpace the defence every time (plus Blakey's leap is working nicely in aerial contests). And Dawson adds another layer of attacking flair moving forward. His marking is great and his left boot is just deadly.

Very exciting.

FMD. The after game discussion between Eddie, Montagna and co. had the vibes of a bloody funeral.

Swans had just had one of the great wins of the season and all they talk about is what the bravedogs need to do to get back on track.

Bloody sickening.

You expected something different from VicMedia?

We might look back at the role changes for Dawson, Blakey and McInerney as what unlocked a very special season. It's been exactly what we needed to quicken up our bounce out of half back which had been a little stilted with just Lloyd and Dawson (who are both great but not quick by any means). McInerney and Blakey beat tacklers and outpace the defence every time (plus Blakey's leap is working nicely in aerial contests). And Dawson adds another layer of attacking flair moving forward. His marking is great and his left boot is just deadly.

Very exciting.

Absolutely, it's our second coming. Throw the energy of Warner back into the side and we could be in for a really exciting end to the season.

Absolutely, it's our second coming. Throw the energy of Warner back into the side and we could be in for a really exciting end to the season.
Geez, where do we play Warner now. I really like the team balance at the moment.

Very exciting.
Dawson up the ground has been a revelation. His marking has resulted in is marking out of the 50 a few more times. His kicking really sets us up and he slides in to kick a couple as well. Brilliant performance.

Blakey looks real assured out of defence too. Finally feel like we've got some run out of the 50 since Malceski & Shaw!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only one (current) top 8 side in our last 6 games, and that's Freo. Very real prospect of winning all 6 and making a solid push for top 4.

Weirdly GWS pushing for next week to be in Ballarat where they seem to struggle with the conditions.

There's only one thing that disappointed me about this game....

Half way through the lions game in round one... I jumped on my betting app, and through a $50 on swans to make the 8... I was going to throw a $50 on them for the flag, but thought, c'mon mate, top 8 is gettable, but the premiership is a ludicrous call... so I played it safe and went for the top 8 at $5....

Premiership at 101 to 1 would have been a steal...

Swans for the flag...
Got on both fingers crossed

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy The Red V defeat Bulldogs - Rd 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back