This Is On The Board

Remove this Banner Ad

nah this is on the supporters who show up and pay membership $$ to this one man shit show. Every time you click through the gate you give the board every reason to keep the fraud and his coaching panel in place.

Stop getting sucked in.
It's a little bit like blaming the victims of a obvious scam for getting scammed.
A vast majority of those people are knocked off.

Koch
Cardone
Osborn
Restas
Ransom

They can all pay $110,000 each to Ken's payout figure.

CD
Cassisi
Richo

They are on the Football Committee and have been for years so they can all pay $110,000 to Ken's payout figure.

Edit forgot Rob Snowdon. He has been on the board and Footy Committe since February 2022 so he can pay up. $50k he has only reappointed Hinkley once.

Thats the sort of accountability I want to see until we become a 100% member director elected club.

Last edited:
Koch
Cardone
Osborn
Restas
Ransom

They can all pay $110,000 each to Ken's payout figure.

CD
Cassisi
Richo

They are on the Football Committee and have been for years so they can all pay $110,000 to Ken's payout figure.

Thats the sort of accountability I want to see until we become a 100% member director elected club.

Koch opening his trap on radio this week.... you knew what was to follow.

Also McGuire having a crack at Tredrea this week and his comments last year wreaked of Cardone.

Place needs a broom

Who appoints the footy committee? If it’s the board then they’re responsible.
Re the footy committee is it Davies, Richo, and Cassisi? So I’m trying to understand what special knowledge and understanding of what makes a good coach they have more than any BF hack threesome on here? Davies? Where’s his expertise coming from? Cassisi? Captain in an extremely unsuccessful period and numerous line in the sand calls that weren’t acted upon. Richo? Known for making even bigger calls that have eventuated into nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Board agendas these days are dominated by corporate governance, risk, financial performance, and regulatory compliance, plus a whole raft of ESG priorities like climate change, DEI, and RAPs. I'd be surprised if they talked football operations for more than 10% of the time.

Supporters are 99% invested in football operations and 1% on all the other stuff.

If they tick all of the other boxes while making finals 50% of the time, they are patting themselves on the back saying job well done.
There's still an empty seat on the board. Have heard Koch is specifically targeting a female to fill that chair. Why? The optics? Shouldn't you just be targeting the person who has the most appropriate CV and can add value. Man or woman?

100%.

This needs to be Warrens priority asap.

It is far more important than who is coach in 2025.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You and I both know that nothing regarding member control will happen until the Crows have that opportunity at the end of 2028.

Hence, why is that of more importance to address now as opposed to addressing the senior coach role for next year?

The timelines don't make it make sense.

You and I both know that nothing regarding member control will happen until the Crows have that opportunity at the end of 2028.

Hence, why is that of more importance to address now as opposed to addressing the senior coach role for next year?

The timelines don't make it make sense.
Because we need to be ready when the time comes and so far those on the board don't even think it needs to change, let alone preparing to actually change it.

And until some accountability is brought back to the club I have no confidence that a change in coach will ultimately matter.

Last edited:
Because we need to be ready when the time comes and so far those on the board don't even think it needs to change, let alone preparing to actually change it.

I understand that, but I wouldn't think that this needs a full 4 years to be addressed. I look at the senior coach and the structure of the footy department as things that are in flux likely this off-season, and so they are far more pertinent to be addressing than putting the members' elected directors issue at the forefront of things given the respective timelines.

I'm not saying it's not a big issue. But this is something that can be addressed in 1-2 years when the footy department is more stable, which still gives everyone plenty of time to properly address it before October 2028.

I understand that, but I wouldn't think that this needs a full 4 years to be addressed. I look at the senior coach and the structure of the footy department as things that are in flux likely this off-season, and so they are far more pertinent to be addressing than putting the members' elected directors issue at the forefront of things given the respective timelines.

I'm not saying it's not a big issue. But this is something that can be addressed in 1-2 years when the footy department is more stable, which still gives everyone plenty of time to properly address it before October 2028.
Sorry edited after you replied.

I honestly think it is going to take a significant campaign just to get those that matter to realise that it matters to us.

Look how long we have rallied against Ken without any change.

Say what you like about the coach.

Say what you like about the players.

Ultimately the control of this club rests with the board (elected by the AFL).

Yes you can have a footy committee to help you make decisions.

But ultimately it is the board that elects the footy committee, it is the board responsibility to replace them if they make the wrong decisions and in exceptional circumstances it is the board that should over rule them when it is clearly in the best interests of the club.

The board should have acted before finals last year and vetoed Ken's contract extension.

That should also have been a wake up call for them to make more than 1 change to the committee (Tredders).

They should have vetoed any contract extension clause that may now also need to be paid out.

And if the football committee lose their balls at the end of the season the board MUST come over the top of them.

The constant passing of the buck by Koch is piss weak. He is the figurehead of a weak club culture, led by weak people appointing weak people into positions of "leadership".

Tredders needs to fire his bullets both at the footy committee and the board. Both need to know in no uncertain terms that they are accountable for this train wreck.

David Koch — who has no idea about footy and has previously said things pertaining to the club and its historical performance that are flat-out untrue — handpicks a bunch of climbers from the business world (including a glorified influencer who barracks for West Coast), and the onfield direction is a habitual mess.

My shock.

Remove this Banner Ad

This Is On The Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back