Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, this is how I used to fixture and always assumed it had stayed in place (you could basically set and forget the years fixture and make any cosmetic changes for a rivalry/heritage round). Multiple byes won’t hurt and is a lot more ideal than five teams bowing out of the league yesterday until Feb 2023.
The multitide of 13 team fixturing ideas, circa Season 33, should have some solution to a sexier, and longer, season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Koalas don't like citrus.
No but they can ingest enough toxins through eucalyptus then spend the rest of the day filtering it out whilst being totally adorable and bloodsucking drop-Bear killers by night, pretty sure.

1. You really do get out what you put in with match threads sometimes. Sometimes.

2. I can't see a situation where my dear friend Mrs Turbo doesn't win the EKA. I can't see one.

3. My dear friend Mobbs hates the idea of me working at a cafe. Hates it.

mate judging by how many tagged notifications you would have logged into upon your return. im sure the answer to that for a majority of people around here is * yes.
Oh, it's not VeinGlorious' place to say. 🤗

1. so apparently the other 10 weeks of great posting i did is right out the window because the eka award has a 2 strike policy.

What ees thees bull sheet?

I call ow you say ze shenaniginns?

What ees thees bull sheet?

I call ow you say ze shenaniginns?
shenanigans GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back