Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

I have set myself a calendar reminder.

the only calendar reminder ive set myself for is when supercoach starts

1395776-999a9120be3868f7385ca2b13a97ac5b.jpg

so i can gtfo of this board...

i miss having WaynesWorld19 and Jiska as the only admins i need to worry about.

pc babies here can ggf.

Poor campaigner.
at least i can put my hand on my heart and say that i actually tried to suggets some ideas to fix that abomination.

the community input into actually trying to educate him on why it wasnt a smart idea to start with 16 demons players was just inspirational

1. JoshWoodenSpoon and HaroLad went through a long process to get reinstated after being perma banned should have just started new accounts as The FoolSpoon and The foolLad and saved themselves the effort they went through
2. Cheats sometimes prosper
3. Its not what you do its who you know

1. Donuts ae delicious and should be celebrated in any context
2. Chipmunk is retiring which is supremely disappointing, I'd always believed I'd be the reason for him leaving
3. Kilroy has NO sense of romantic opportunities

Not since you rejected my advances all those years ago.

Chicken.
I've been called out and didn't expect this at all

All I can say is that I apologise for these past mistakes, I was a different person back than and have since realised the error of my ways, I've matured and can see the consequences of these actions are not just isolated to me but to the many others effected

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been called out and didn't expect this at all

All I can say is that I apologise for these past mistakes, I was a different person back than and have since realised the error of my ways, I've matured and can see the consequences of these actions are not just isolated to me but to the many others effected
*affected

And I’ll meet you at the Village Green car park in about 30 minutes.

Wear that little red dress I got for you.

Bring money.

*affected

And I’ll meet you at the Village Green car park in about 30 minutes.

Wear that little red dress I got for you.

Bring money.
Usual weekday rate or is it discounted because you made the first move?

This week I learned:
1. The Bye made finals ... twice. We had to play them this week, they were not as active as they were in the regular season however they were still more active than two other clubs in the "match of the round".
2. Seems seeking forgiveness gets you much further than seeking permission when it comes to breaking the rules. Guess I have been given the green light to join the dark side from now on.
3. Drama is afoot, must be finals time. Where are the expansion bids? Time is running out

This week I learned:
1. The Bye made finals ... twice. We had to play them this week, they were not as active as they were in the regular season however they were still more active than two other clubs in the "match of the round".
2. Seems seeking forgiveness gets you much further than seeking permission when it comes to breaking the rules. Guess I have been given the green light to join the dark side from now on.
3. Drama is afoot, must be finals time. Where are the expansion bids? Time is running out
1. you guys are so lucky. i love the bye
2. not for me unfortunately
3. didnt you notice all the koala trees pop up? the bids already here.

1. Donuts ae delicious and should be celebrated in any context
2. Chipmunk is retiring which is supremely disappointing, I'd always believed I'd be the reason for him leaving
3. Kilroy has NO sense of romantic opportunities
1. PMBangers is still a thing, who knew?

Thats it really

1. JoshWoodenSpoon and HaroLad went through a long process to get reinstated after being perma banned should have just started new accounts as The FoolSpoon and The foolLad and saved themselves the effort they went through
2. Cheats sometimes prosper
3. Its not what you do its who you know
Effort

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back