Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Cockatoo U Wot M8 GIF

Mate do you have anything more than a constant plea for reach arounds from all the pizzweek posters on here mate? I've pantsed you good and proper all day typing with my little pinky mate - do you know the etymology of the word you macaroons use "Ophidian" is mate can you read it in teh 5th century Attik mate if not you aren't a scholar mate
and if you did mate you wouldn't have chest pufferied a Club name going by that mate - it shows what mental short people you lot are - no wonder you draft with your hands in your pockets mate...

you can call my typage whatever you like mate - and no doubt it will be indecipherable to you mate0- you aren't the sharpest knife in anyone's block mate.

my little pinky is getting tired now mate.
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

I wouldn’t know how any other club gels. I’m sure the fun times will continue though. I respectfully wish you well, but it’s not you, Ligs or even me that made Bombers the best in the business. It was the right combination of such different people.it’s a crazy house, but it works! A little Carlton and Crows top heavy IMO.
Fair few from our Saints connections too.

And I resent being called top heavy.

Mate do you have anything more than a constant plea for reach arounds from all the pizzweek posters on here mate? I've pantsed you good and proper all day typing with my little pinky mate - do you know the etymology of the word you macaroons use "Ophidian" is mate can you read it in teh 5th century Attik mate if not you aren't a scholar mate
and if you did mate you wouldn't have chest pufferied a Club name going by that mate - it shows what mental short people you lot are - no wonder you draft with your hands in your pockets mate...

you can call my typage whatever you like mate - and no doubt it will be indecipherable to you mate0- you aren't the sharpest knife in anyone's block mate.

my little pinky is getting tired now mate.
I have a media empire mate, that's what I have mate. Do some research mate.
I've seen plenty go off half cocked in here, you're one of the few to go off quarter cocked. It's amusing. It's not illuminating, but it's amusing. My team mates are loving your work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair few from our Saints connections too.

And I resent being called top heavy.
You could always book a reduction Dolly. Governments even subsidise that shit these days.

Nup a bit rough around the edges is my mate battler but he means well.
I don't know if it will buff out BAT.

Not even sure the WIGMEDIA Finishing School can help this poor chap. I'd have had more chance with old Wayneo and he was a lost cause.

I don't know if it will buff out BAT.

Not even sure the WIGMEDIA Finishing School can help this poor chap. I'd have had more chance with old Wayneo and he was a lost cause.
JustaBattler is no stranger to slinging shit and gives as good as he gets. In a nutshell he’s the epitome of Bomber.

He’ll ruffle a few jimmies but that’s the theatre this place needs.

JustaBattler is no stranger to slinging s**t and gives as good as he gets. In a nutshell he’s the epitome of Bomber.

I don't think it's a Bomber thing.

I think you Carlton flogs are just ****ed up

I have a media empire mate, that's what I have mate. Do some research mate.
I've seen plenty go off half cocked in here, you're one of the few to go off quarter cocked. It's amusing. It's not illuminating, but it's amusing. My team mates are loving your work.

Mate - I had my doubts but now I have none you are a fraudster mate a con person a lightweight with nothing but puffery mate...our weakest camel could fart you off the paddock mate - my attempt to educate you has been watsed mate - I'll have to move on mate...but first I need to roll a big fat one and do some practise mate an hour a day mate - dont want to lose my chops mate.

JustaBattler is no stranger to slinging s**t and gives as good as he gets. In a nutshell he’s the epitome of Bomber.

*rustle, jimmies we rustle

His technique needs refinement, a bit of Jabba or BAT love. He's certainly willing. That's.....something.

Rustled%2BNot%2BStirred.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back