Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers are much bigger than you or me. It’s like any club with invested people, the synergy created won’t stop with one or two departures. I think it’s one of the reasons they are the best in the business!
Ligma and i to the Ophidian Old Boys makes them the best in the business now.

thats-a-little-out-of-bounds-adam.gif

I'll give them one thing.

If one of them comes in and makes a fool of themselves, the rest jump straight in with them.

The old Meatshield trick. That's the 183rd time the Bombarellas fell for it this season. That dummy JustaBattler may be the thickest Bomber I have seen. He adds a lot of fathead to the Meatshield.

The old Meatshield trick. That's the 183rd time the Bombarellas fell for it this season. That dummy JustaBattler may be the thickest Bomber I have seen. He adds a lot of fathead to the Meatshield.
I love that endearing term meatshield. Tinman started it when he was at the Bears and it's perfect.

He also says to say hello.

I love that endearing term meatshield. Tinman started it when he was at the Bears and it's perfect.

He also says to say hello.
[/QUOTE

Send the scamp my regards.

Its your story grand uncle whorie - no doubt will appeal to old snaky boyz and their toyz.

And I think you just broke the Bigfooty record for how many times you can overuse the word 'mate' in 1 post.

well at least the Sweet F.A. record.
Mate I'm just beginning to warm to the idea of warming up and takin the pizz out of certain poster's vernacular mate - no names mate ( coughrobcough)

stay tooned mate - more to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate I'm just beginning to warm to the idea of warming up and takin the pizz out of certain poster's vernacular mate - no names mate ( coughrobcough)

stay tooned mate - more to come.
More to come......?

Did someone say meat, lets get this BBQ going

1669790397941.png

Bombers are much bigger than you or me. It’s like any club with invested people, the synergy created won’t stop with one or two departures. I think it’s one of the reasons they are the best in the business!
Agreed, the club survives all departures, some make us a little poorer …

… and some don’t. To be accurate, your departure keeps us the best, doesn’t make us the best now.

We were able to carry you two for a season in which we dominated, so no one else noticed. Every club needs their role players, you two were our distraction tactic while we quietly eased our rookies into the SFA and started our recruitment drive.

I wouldn’t know how any other club gels. I’m sure the fun times will continue though. I respectfully wish you well, but it’s not you, Ligs or even me that made Bombers the best in the business. It was the right combination of such different people.it’s a crazy house, but it works! A little Carlton and Crows top heavy IMO.

He's like a Kmart version of Brenton Davy this bloke. At least Brenton has the power of decipherable speech.
Mate do you have anything more than a constant plea for reach arounds from all the pizzweek posters on here mate? I've pantsed you good and proper all day typing with my little pinky mate - do you know the etymology of the word you macaroons use "Ophidian" is mate can you read it in teh 5th century Attik mate if not you aren't a scholar mate
and if you did mate you wouldn't have chest pufferied a Club name going by that mate - it shows what mental short people you lot are - no wonder you draft with your hands in your pockets mate...

you can call my typage whatever you like mate - and no doubt it will be indecipherable to you mate0- you aren't the sharpest knife in anyone's block mate.

my little pinky is getting tired now mate.

Not surprised, you've been flogging it for two days straight, M80.
you lot are full of insults mate - monkey see monkey do in your case mate - use your opposing thumb to stick it somewhere mate...

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back