Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn’t even know it had a scent. Are you certain you just didn’t spray your pits?
3FzcIsU.gif

Pretty s**t no U. You're not exactly strengthening your reputation here.
You must have a lot of witticisms up your sleeve - because there are none between your ears mate.

Love the smell of a 'no u' in the morning. 🤗
Sorry mate I'm not with teh 'in' crowd in here mate not familiar with the pimpley faced acronyms mate - we use the Sultan's English to communicate with infidels mate.

So the 'no u' - is in the inbox mate but I bet you are familiar with the old 'fu2' - isn't that right mate?

I've been relevant since before you existed little fella.

Mate- don't post family photos of yourself mate - I'm sure you are a big wig at home mate daddy says so I can tell mate.
and if you want to run with the big dogs mate- don't crying like a puppy in the morning mate.

Pretty s**t no U. You're not exactly strengthening your reputation here.

Love the smell of a 'no u' in the morning. 🤗

You must have a lot of witticisms up your sleeve - because there are none between your ears mate.

Sorry mate I'm not with teh 'in' crowd in here mate not familiar with the pimpley faced acronyms mate - we use the Sultan's English to communicate with infidels mate.

So the 'no u' - is in the inbox mate but I bet you are familiar with the old 'fu2' - isn't that right mate?
Champ, you've got two people giving you the same guidance, at no cost!! Take a step back and re-evaluate.

You're throwing a lot of punches, and you're just not landing. Back to the Baghdadi Gym and get some quality off season training in with a sparring partner like BLUEALLTHRU and then maybe when you think you're ready to step back in and take another shot, start in the relevant weight division and work your way up. You're currently in the wrong class mate and it's not pretty.

No one cares about the Bears, they need to go through you to make them almost acceptable to us.
Bears are not acceptable to anyone mate.

Champ, you've got two people giving you the same guidance, at no cost!! Take a step back and re-evaluate.

You're throwing a lot of punches, and you're just not landing. Back to the Baghdadi Gym and get some quality off season training in with a sparring partner like BLUEALLTHRU and then maybe when you think you're ready to step back in and take another shot, start in the relevant weight division and work your way up. You're currently in the wrong class mate and it's not pretty.

Mate I haven't thrown a punch mate not even flexed - your self proclaimed status in here mate. has got me worried about what a small pond it must be for you to be a self-proclaimed big fish mate and give the wig back to whoever Elton John is mate - it isn't nice to take things that don't belong to you mate.

Mate I haven't thrown a punch mate not even flexed - your self proclaimed status in here mate. has got me worried about what a small pond it must be for you to be a self-proclaimed big fish mate and give the wig back to whoever Elton John is mate - it isn't nice to take things that don't belong to you mate.
And I think you just broke the Bigfooty record for how many times you can overuse the word 'mate' in 1 post.

well at least the Sweet F.A. record.

And I think you just broke the Bigfooty record for how many times you can overuse the word 'mate' in 1 post.

well at least the Sweet F.A. record.
He's like a Kmart version of Brenton Davy this bloke. At least Brenton has the power of decipherable speech.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bat.jpg

I have to assume this would be side-splittingly funny if I could see it. Benefit of the doubt, and all that.

Whoa. That escalated quickly. I find myself in the unfamiliar position of trying to separate family and friends from wanting to have a scrap. Just be excellent to each other!

Not sure about that U2 your new mate is pretty fond of it.

dbc6a4d0-f206-483b-9682-256c9fbffa2c-gif.1247320
One of the things i was told when i applied at the OOB's was to chuck the Baghdad language into the bin, I am now a private school gentleman and will behave like so.:cool:

One of the things i was told when i applied at the OOB's was to chuck the Baghdad language into the bin, I am now a private school gentleman and will behave like so.:cool:
Suits you better xoxo

Wait? You were a Baghdad Bomber???

I have my own plans Rob. I’m living the SFA dream!
If you leave the Bombers they may as well close the doors, switch off the lights when you leave.

If you leave the Bombers they may as well close the doors, switch off the lights when you leave.
Bombers are much bigger than you or me. It’s like any club with invested people, the synergy created won’t stop with one or two departures. I think it’s one of the reasons they are the best in the business!

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back