Tom Harley out for up to 6 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

No mention of it in the paper today, that is a shame to lose your captain for 6 weeks. Hopefully a quick recovery and a strong remainder of the season will happen.

Geelong really need to stop naming captains that are important to their side, name some 12 year old or something. On of their captains must have ****ed a goat or something in a previou slife becasue the Karma payback on the poor bastards has been huge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness that will HELP geelong. Im pissed off i wish he was on the ground. He is a pathetic PLAYER and cant believe he is captain what a joke!!! Weak as water!!! 6 foot 5 built like a brick ****house FRONT RUNNER!!

Hurry up and recover so thompson can put you in the top 22 again :D

In all seriousness that will HELP geelong. Im pissed off i wish he was on the ground. He is a pathetic PLAYER and cant believe he is captain what a joke!!! Weak as water!!! 6 foot 5 built like a brick ****house FRONT RUNNER!!

Hurry up and recover so thompson can put you in the top 22 again :D

LMAO

Harley is made to look so much better by Scarlett covering his arse, on his own he struggles.
Wont be a great loss.

true that he's not an AA defender. But he can do a pretty good job pretty consistently. Also has a good overhead mark. And looks a lot more at home on Skilled. Of course if Scarlo isn't there then he's going to struggle cause he'd be the No.1 defender....so technically you're right....but not in the way i think you were meaning

what did i tell ya people???

Harley OUT and the cats romp it in. IMHO get rid of harley FOR GOOD terrible player who is weak as water only reason people havent seen this yet is because he has major guns but seriously he doesnt go for the hard ball and backs out if there is one.

:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Harley out for up to 6 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back