News TOP SECRET - The Bradshaw File *Merged*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Swans set to learn of Bradshaw's decision

Yeah I understand that, but from what I have been told if that is the case then he will choose Carlton. But hey i could be wrong :D

I believe it was Stephen Kernahans singing that got him over the line.

Bradshaw asked to hear it in person, hence the trip up yesterday.

Money plus a 7 volume set of Kernahan sings Sinatra, Cosby, Martin and Pink, seals the deal and Bradshaw is off to Carlton.

Congratulations. If only Roosy could sing!

Meh... Hope you are wrong but TBH, over it now. :)

It is dragging on a bit.

Mark Robinson made a good point on SEN that with 4 kids he has to decide does he 'stop off' in Sydney for three years for some good coin, put the kids in school etc, and then uproot them again in three years

.. or does he come to Victoria for less money but at least stabilize his family (assuming this is where he wants to settle ???).

I believe it was Stephen Kernahans singing that got him over the line.

Bradshaw asked to hear it in person, hence the trip up yesterday.

Money plus a 7 volume set of Kernahan sings Sinatra, Cosby, Martin and Pink, seals the deal and Bradshaw is off to Carlton.

Congratulations. If only Roosy could sing!

Pouring a pot on his head at the end of the song was the clincher.

Decision today huh, confirmed by manager, huh ?

Well I got my popcorn and case of coldies ready
for the midnight press conference !!!

It is dragging on a bit.

Mark Robinson made a good point on SEN that with 4 kids he has to decide does he 'stop off' in Sydney for three years for some good coin, put the kids in school etc, and then uproot them again in three years

.. or does he come to Victoria for less money but at least stabilize his family (assuming this is where he wants to settle ???).
Where does this come from?

With Fev and Stevo gone we have about 1 million in the cap next year. :confused:

A late announcement favors the Swans, you guys want the 6 O'Clock news we want some space near the back of the Sydney Morning Herald... of course it's most likely he is going to force this auction as long as he can for the best deal for himself.

Was it a quote or that dreaded word "assumption"?

Pretty sure it was a direct quote.
I just wonder why it is dragging out for so long? Surely it just comes down to living in Melbourne or Sydney.

Well Sydney have been talking about the deadline being yesterday and an announcement to be made today. Yet nothing has been forthcoming. Sydney have been feeding the story to the press- why did they go silent today?

Well Sydney have been talking about the deadline being yesterday and an announcement to be made today. Yet nothing has been forthcoming. Sydney have been feeding the story to the press- why did they go silent today?

Who the hell knows but i wish that it was sorted it out soon:mad:

Pretty sure it was a direct quote.
I just wonder why it is dragging out for so long? Surely it just comes down to living in Melbourne or Sydney.

I think because of the sensitivities of the AFL with regard to free agency and the risk of someone challenging the legality of being drafted by a club they did not wish to go to, and the ambiguities of nominating a club and the allegations of draft tampering, you wont hear about any decision until draft day. I think you could hear a club declare a lack of interest, or a change of heart over previously declared interest but I doubt you will hear from Bradshaw's management about his decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think because of the sensitivities of the AFL with regard to free agency and the risk of someone challenging the legality of being drafted by a club they did not wish to go to, and the ambiguities of nominating a club and the allegations of draft tampering, you wont hear about any decision until draft day. I think you could hear a club declare a lack of interest, or a change of heart over previously declared interest but I doubt you will hear from Bradshaw's management about his decision.
Surely something will have to be said at least from the media,after all thats how all this crap surfaces.

Red Card!

'

I do know that one of Bradshaw's key queries yesterday was whether we could get him to Carlton. Our guys expressed great confidence that if he nominated us Roosy would leave him alone, but its obviously a key question for Bradshaw - would be a horrible way for him to start out at a new club, having nominated someone else and then getting drafted elsewhere. He wants to be sure that if he picks us, we will get him.

I assume that's up to to him and more particularly his manager to communicate the situation as clearly as possible to all other relevant parties and doing so without being seen to obviously tamper with the draft.;)

Seeing as nothing was confirmed at all, I would say that re-afirms ericpascoe and big red (i think) sources saying that he prefers Carlton but isn't 100% he could land there. Make sense that he wouldn't want to embarrass himself and end up at a club where he doesn't want to be.

1:00 am..... Munchies and Beer...
Still no announcement...

Are the player's managers trying to compete with club board
members as to who can dick around the supporters the most ??

Crikey Kruzering !!
(What comes after Red Card ????)
The Essendon Flu ????

Faithful old 1995.. awaiting Bradshaw's decision, and not sleeping to I know..

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...arlton-or-sydney/story-e6frf9jf-1225790725461

"CARLTON and Sydney remain locked in a head-to-head fight to secure the signature of Daniel Bradshaw, with the disgruntled forward yet to decide on his preferred club."

Hope he's having a nice Kruze!

I wonder how long this will put back a decision.

Good to see he took the Swans Thursday deadline seriously. :thumbsu:The only way it good be funnier is if he went fishing.

Are the Swans going to start making their plans without him,like they promised, now he hasn't met their deadline?? Those pressure tactics seem to have worked well.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back