News TOP SECRET - The Bradshaw File *Merged*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Swans set to learn of Bradshaw's decision

PS: why would you want to live in Sydney?

C'mon mate, lets leave this about footy;
Living in both Melboune and Sydney I can personally assert many reasons for living in either cities.

If your comment was about the differences in sporting culture then so be it.....but it wasn't.

This is a fad. Similar to Brenadn Fevola.
fadslolys.gif

Starting to become a bit of "circus" with the where will DB play next year. I'm sure it's a tough decision for him, but surely it has just come down to where he wants his family to live, and a case of weighing up those options.

I'd love him to choose Carlton, as I really think we could push right into the finals next year, and even get past week 1 of the finals.

Hopefully he makes his decision soon.

Even if he decides on the Blues he's still probably only a 60% chance of getting to us. Won't know anything until his name's called out in the PSD.

Reckon he'll decide on the Swans even though they're not his preferred Club, because the PSD advantage they have is significant and takes a lot of uncertainty out of the equation. The downside is it'll be hard to play for the Swans who are entering a rabble phase, and playing infront of 20k half-interested crowds that have been forced to endure their dull ultraflooding style of play. Hardly inspiring.

:)

Re: Blues can 'afford' to get Bradshaw

Any chance you can find that article because I'm in the same boat as Alec and haven't heard that this is what we would be doing 100% as you are alluding to.

Would make me very happy too, Mal!

There was a Ratten interview in October this year (after the Fevola trade) where he stated quite clearly that the plan is for Yarran to play a lot more footy next year, and Henderson will be played as a key forward with assistance from Kreuzer being tested/ trialled/ played as a key forward as well (rotating through the ruck IMO).

I'm expecting we'll play him in a role a little like how the Saints used to Play Kosi... only our versions tons better.

Also note this quote from the coaching panel from the end of season review:

Matthew Kreuzer
He's just a wonderful pupil who will do everything you ask and a bit extra. He's still only a 20-year-old kid, but he's basically led the ruck for us for two years which is incredible. His second and third efforts at ground level are quite unique. We want him to continue working on his forward-line play because we'd like to use him a bit more there. – MR

Unless Im tripping out there was another quote as well, but I cant for the life of me seem to find it.

O/T but brisbane related, Fev couldnt buy a free kick in front of goal.
I seriously hope a change of jumper doesnt soften the umpires...
That would totally piss me off.. In fact, you know its gonna happen...
(Just to piss us off more)
I hope we get Bradshaw just to shutup my brisbane relatives who laughed
at me about how they now had the best three pronged forward attack in
the league ... Brown/Bradshaw/Fevola....

Well its heartening to know that scenario never panned out, but it
would be pleasantly ironic if we had Bradshaw at our service.....
(Even if for just two years at his current level)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back