List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

The Eagles are not trading Reid without getting Curtin and North will take him at 2 or 3. Forget Hawthorn it’s just not happening whoever is coming up with this nonsense.

North are unlikely to trade up to 1 knowing they will both miss out on Curtin (when KPD is their absolute top list requirement) and knowingly pay a premium for 1. As this all unfolds I’m becoming more confident that Reid will be an Eagle.

Doesn’t necessarily have to be Ward. The other 2 players that have been floated by ITK’s on the hawks board are Mackenzie and CMac. Both are quality. Mackenzie more so. I rated Mackenzie heavily in his draft year, a lot here did, and he looked good in the games he played this year. Would also be a get. CMac not as desirable but is still showing solid signs. It’s probably the best deal I’ve seen going round so far that actually has some legs. Although not sure what ‘legs’ it actually has and whether it’s a bunch of bullshit
I'm a die-hard Reid fan, for obvious reasons, but Mackenzie was my favourite last year.
If the offer was him, pick 3 and F1st I would not object with the club moving on pick 1 to Hawthorn (although I'd still be disappointed). That is a ridiculous amount for Hawthorn to pay and IMO they wouldn't ever consider it.

Sometimes I wish GWS was in a position to trade.

I can keep playing fantasy with us taking tom green.

He's everything we need and more

Sometimes I wish GWS was in a position to trade.

I can keep playing fantasy with us taking tom green.

He's everything we need and more

He’d be nice wouldn’t he? He’d also be one of the most valuable assets in the AFL right now, they wouldn’t even swap Green for Reid straight up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right two players but Curtin sees himself as a midfielder.

He said in a recent interview that he played midfield right through his juniors, and it was only due to a growth spurt that he was thrown back. I like his performances in the midfield and I think he would be a success. We do need a target across the middle of the ground/wings coming out of defence. He could be that man, so I see his appeal.

He said in a recent interview that he played midfield right through his juniors, and it was only due to a growth spurt that he was thrown back. I like his performances in the midfield and I think he would be a success. We do need a target across the middle of the ground/wings coming out of defence. He could be that man, so I see his appeal.

The VM Captain 194 cm Will Brown may be a cheaper option to play that sort of role Fwd/mid/def ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back