Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Radio seem unable to grasp the basic idea of 'trade value'. A 25yo ruckman entering his prime has more value than a 27yo outside wingman.

Jetta is a hype factory. It's a bit like being a vice captain. ;)

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keys doesn't sound that old on the podcast, no way he is 72.

You don't know this but it actually takes around 25mins for keys to get on the podcast because he always forgets how to work skype.
Once he even thought the earphones was the mic so was speaking directly into one with the other in his ear.

Somebo
You don't know this but it actually takes around 25mins for keys to get on the podcast because he always forgets how to work skype.
Once he even thought the earphones was the mic so was speaking directly into one with the other in his ear.
I hope they were his earphones...

Keyser Soze sounds really old.

Keyser Soze is 72 years old.

Yep, why do you think he is always cranky with a short fuse?

Keys doesn't sound that old on the podcast, no way he is 72.

Haha nah it's a joke

He's 71

Eat a bowl of dicks

campaigners

For the record I'm 48

I do struggle with Skype at times though. That but is true

Keyser on the podcast, with Pants, Ochre and Fivey in the background.

2bb.gif

Maybe I'm the old one. I've never listened to the podcast, actually any podcast for that matter, what's the deal with them, is it like a video, or just audio, I always wondered exactly what they were, but could never actually be f**ked finding out, being the lazy campaigner that I am.

Maybe I'm the old one. I've never listened to the podcast, actually any podcast for that matter, what's the deal with them, is it like a video, or just audio, I always wondered exactly what they were, but could never actually be f**ked finding out, being the lazy campaigner that I am.

Let me do you a favour.... Don't.

Your not alone on that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back