List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Discussion 2014 [Current Picks: 12, 33, 52]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't we go after O'rourke??? If the Hawks got him for 19 and a pick downgrade, surely we could have had a shot with 33 and someone useless!! Or we still focussed on getting Winderlich to notice anything else! :(
We don't rate O'Rourke. He hasn't got that natural competitive nature that we look for in a player

Really? I think it's not too bad. Jaksch is a good young tall and Whiley a solid mid. Both for a 12 pick downgrade in such an even draft isn't a massive price to pay IMO.

7 Is in the group above our pick IMO and I don't rate Jaksch that highly. Would give up a pick around 20 for him.

Whiley I do rate but on exposed form is just the steak knives.

Hawks are open to discussion about the future of Ryan Schoenmakers, any thoughts, more mobile than Chaplin for sure, Hawks would probably want way overs for him though.

Is this the same guy we call Clangenmakers?

People complain about Chappy's disposal, but imagine how it would be with him here

Very strange things going on league wide. Must have been a full moon last night

Or a blood moon

While it sucks to be left out when all the craziness looks fun but got to agree with Tiger71 its nice to be stable.

As much as people sook about not getting these high picks making great trades, Essedon are losing Ryder, Collingwood Beams, Bullies Griffen and Cats Christensen.

For us that would be

Ryder = Maric/Jack (Ty or Griff if they hit their potential)
Beams = Dusty
Griffen = Deledio
Christensen = Ellis or Vlas

These are huge losses and no amount of draft picks will heal the fan's pain or fix the side in a hurry.

Very strange things going on league wide. Must have been a full moon last night

was just thinking the same. Remember when trade week was a farce, with maybe 3-4 movements at best? Now its worse than Caribbean Gardens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty impressed with the GWS managing to pry Griffen off the Dogs.

Thus would have to be one of the biggest trade ever...

I am impressed with the Bulldogs. Their list profile is starting to look fantastic. Should be tearing up the draft for tears to come in less compromised drafts before a real surge!

I am impressed with the Bulldogs. Their list profile is starting to look fantastic. Should be tearing up the draft for tears to come in less compromised drafts before a real surge!

You are happy but most and including there own supporters understand that with FA coming in, the bulldogs have become the first feeder club in the AFL.

Or they'll end up ****ed like Melbourne because they have no senior players

You are happy but most and including there own supporters understand that with FA coming in, the bulldogs have become the first feeder club in the AFL.

Lol where do their fan's understand that? They think they are next big thing with a midfield that barely gets above 5'4.

Drives me insane and i actually genuinely hate the club as it sooks the most about equalisation but does the least to help its self. Dee's are a shambles but the dogs are irrelevant.

You are happy but most and including there own supporters understand that with FA coming in,bulldogs have become the first feeder club in the AFL.

Not at all, others will have to wait 8 years for their new gun draftees and by that stage they will have a super team!

McCartney is a f... Genuis. Wish we had him and his eye for talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back