List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Discussion 2014 [Current Picks: 12, 33, 52]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

West Coast were apparently right into him when he was drafted. But he signed a 1 year extension for memory (with McBean and Griffith and co.) and is therefore unlikely to be moved.
Must be something about this kid for us to have given him another season. Would love to see him get a game to see what hes got

Would be hilarious if Greenwood came to us. They've already tanty-ed over on the norf board

cbd3690237f95456c9875dc877358e15.jpg

Must be something about this kid for us to have given him another season. Would love to see him get a game to see what hes got
Apparently a great kid who is genuine 193ish cm. Got a big tank and other great physical attributes. I believe that the fact his second season was mostly a write-off due to injury I think its justified.

I remember watching him in the first practice match v Melbourne and you could certainly see potential but had questionable skills and decision making.

Was running around as a tagger for memory in the twos, and a wing/ hbf the year before. I hope he trains as a negating wing player throughout this offseason and gets an opportunity to displace Grigg in a similar capacity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greenwood is really good friends with Aaron Edwards and Dusty, so we could probably get him over the line.

We seem to be looking for a tagger. First Taylor Hunt, now Greenwood
Greenwood's not going to join us to become a tagger. Averaged 27 disposals and 4 clearances a game post round 6.

Greenwood's not going to join us to become a tagger. Averaged 27 disposals and 4 clearances a game post round 6.

Grigg tags and still gets 25 possessions most weeks.

If it comes down to Greenwood or Hunt I am torn. Hunt is more versatile and would be cheaper, Greenwood more talented and has more impact but would cost a fair bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back