List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Keays for the crows ran 3.18 and Schoenberge ran 3.15
realistically if a player can play their sprint times depending on position is not that important , If we go back through the drafts and have a look at the top 10 sprint times i would say 70% dont make it. Fast legs with slow brain v Fast brain with slower legs ?

2 tenths of a second is a decent amount if you are having a race but playing football not so much (unless you are a foward or a winger imo)
This is the worst apology for being wrong I have ever seen.

Lets see what you accept in a year or 2 when the bloke you call 1 dimensional and not versatile slow plodder
shows up your opinion on him.

Tom Green - Slow , Not versatile and 1 dimensional is your call
Just to clarify, I never said slow or slow plodder, you may be confused when I called you a slow peanut?

But yes I stand by opinion that he is not versatile, he is an inside beast, but not a forward, not inside/out by true definition and is 100% not a ruck eh eh eh

"
"He's too slow to play forward and apply any type of pressure, lack explosive pace to play out of the square and not a particularly great mark / contested mark"

Sounds like you are calling him slow to me !!!

So you think he is slow , 1 Dimensional & Not Versatile
strange really . Lets see how he ends up in 2 years when he is 23 years old
No, I said not fast enough to play those roles. **** MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 🤣

His pace is adequate for his one role, inside mid.

Go back to your PM fool !!

Or would you like me to post a screen shot of it for you here , I copied and pasted exactly what you said
Go ahead, I am comfortable :)

Please ensure it includes some of my hilarious one liners.

Seriously you must be drunk or bipolar !!

You just claimed that you did not say he was slow until i pointed it out.
Im done with you , Go have a shower as your ass is hanging out
I said too slow to play those roles that you mentioned make him so flexible, there is a difference.

Hey hey hey, I am sorry - Better?

Sorry you are wrong ;)

get-sidetracked.jpg

It takes 1 fool to side track things - I have found him on the gold coast
In fairness he’s making you look like a knob GUN. It’s hard to follow because your posts are getting deleted 😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness he’s making you look like a knob GUN. It’s hard to follow because your posts are getting deleted 😂😂
I deleted them as its off topic and has become a pissing contest

We shall see who looks like a knob in 1-2 years , I have my views and he has his and his are that Green is slow and 1 dimensional as well as not being versatile.

versatility to me is when a player plays more than 1-2 positions and green has proven he can do this , 1 dimensional ?
Green wins as much outside ball as inside going by his contested and uncontested possessions.

He has played foward and inside mid as well as been used outside and even in the ruck when players like Hopper , Kelly , coniglio and ward have gone inside
I really cant see how he is 1 dimensional.

But yes i do agree that Gun is a knob

Can we get Noah Anderson out of Gold Coast? Any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back