List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All shemons have is Oliver Petracca and viney and brayshaw they are only one injury away from being an average midfield we have depth to the hilt and lots of cover
We also have big sexy.
They have big dopey.
290528.png

Just putting it out there in case the guilty parties are on here, but anyone that hunts down a players social media page and then comments on their photos abusing and threatening them and their family (kids included) is as weak as piss and should have their memberships torn up. Absolutely disgraceful. Found out this happened tonight to a Richmond player after one of the close losses this year. Really piss poor by some people

Yup happened to Jake , someone wrote to him and said I hope your daughter dies.

I’d really really love to talk to them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

One aspect I hadnt reallly given much thought too was how valuable these guys are as goal kicking mids. Like big kids, who can win clearance but also hit the scoreboard. Worth their weight in gold.

Bring on 2023 Rd 1 already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Na but seriously this is our strongest Richmond footy club best 22 and depth I’ve seen in my life
And I’m *en pumped to see how good we can be

imagine the melts if we loose to carlspoon round 1 again while getting decimated in the midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to your ankle hair?

Watch them not pay out because Taranto doesn't play for GWS.

Disgusting.

I think you were seeing things. I've been keeping tabs on all of them since markets opened. No one's had us better than $10.
Getting my akles strapped for footy :(

I think this is about Weiderman? He is 25 he is not developing much further. Who is now is who he will always be.
M
Jay Schulz says hello. Traded to Port at 25 and became a pretty handy forward for them after the change. 275 goals in 123 games at Port. other recent examples include Casboult to GCS. Bargain basement pickups Providing depth value.

Gold Coast are the ones you all should be shaking your head at, not Geelong.
Yep, Craig Cameron should get the ass.

GC lost Rankines contract value during this trade period and still couldn’t afford to carry the Bowes contract. This would suggest that their total player payments weren’t just a little over, they were way out of balance.

This is after they have offered juicy contracts to a few blokes like Chol to extract them from other clubs in the last 2 years.

This reeks of complete mismanagement.
If this had happened at a Melbourne club there would be calls for a review and heads would roll.

The AFL have installed their own people into key roles at GC though and they’ll be protected from any consequence for this. I feel sorry for Stuey Dew who has to work with the results of this incompetence.

Na but seriously this is our strongest Richmond footy club best 22 and depth I’ve seen in my life
And I’m *en pumped to see how good we can be

Best midfield depth. Still have some questions about our backline but that’s been off the back of us losing centre bounce.

Bit more security around evening up centre clearance will help us immeasurably

The most exciting thing about TT and Hopper is their ages … 25yo and 26yo next year, entering their 7th and 8th seasons, so we haven’t even seen the best of these two
players yet:

Brownlow wins:

Dangerfield: 9th season
Dusty: 8th season
Cripps: 9th season
Wines: 9th season
Neale: 9th season
Fyfe: 6th and 10th season
Swan: 9th season
Ablett Jnr: 9th and 13th season
Buckley: 11th season
Ricciuto: 11th season
Harvey: 10th and 11th season
Crawford: 7th season
Goodes: 5th and 8th season
Priddis: 9th season
Bartel: 6th season
Sam Mitchell: 11th season
Cousins: 10th season

The exciting thing is the number of players to have won Brownlows and playing career best footy in their 11th season. That’ll be TT’s 5th year of his contract and Hopper’s 4th…. so we don’t need to be overly concerned with 7-year deals.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Best midfield depth. Still have some questions about our backline but that’s been off the back of us losing centre bounce.

Bit more security around evening up centre clearance will help us immeasurably

Taz came good from Rnd 9 onwards, Balta went back and Gibcus looked better when he was back.
Another Preseason and a fit Grimes and Truck in charge…. I reckon we’ll be fine.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back