Status
Not open for further replies.
the simpsons nerd GIF
Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

RICHMOND’S TRADE GRADE FOR 2022​

BY SEN 5 HOURS AGO
Fe1TnANUcAEGPZV.jpg

RICHMOND​

Rendell says: I know they had to give up 12, 19 and a future 1st, but Tim Taranto and Jacob Hopper into their lineup is fantastic.
It makes them a massive chance to win the flag again next year.
Trent Cotchin in his last year, but their midfield looks super with these two blokes in there. Assuming Dion Prestia is back to full fitness, they’re going to challenge again.

They should just get an A+ for prising Hopper out of Geelong for a start.
They’ve reset here and they’re going to have to do a Geelong over the next few years to bring in these types of players to replace those retiring.

Trade grade: A+

Tyrepower Trade Grades (8)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is a very strong side, looks about right. I'd say Soldo and Miller fighting it out for the 2nd ruck rotation/forward role.

Graham as the sub, from what we are hearing no sub next year, 5 on the bench.

View attachment 1537277
Lambert shoulda kept going. Didn't we win every game Lambert played in, even the one he played when he didn't play?

That is a very strong side, looks about right. I'd say Soldo and Miller fighting it out for the 2nd ruck rotation/forward role.

Graham as the sub, from what we are hearing no sub next year, 5 on the bench.

View attachment 1537277

Hard to argue with that team.

Maybe one short in the ruck

Lambert shoulda kept going. Didn't we win every game Lambert played in, even the one he played when he didn't play?
Lambert couldn’t keep going, his body is cooked due to osteoarthritis in his hips

If he could of kept going he would of

With Lambo going down we were real low in another midfielder to subsequently fill that role. He was a real hybrid midfielder floating as we all know. So with the Giant boys coming in Graham undoubtedly fills that void which like you said exactly what you said , when Lambert played we won, well now have the candidate for it.

Basically the hybrid midfielders in operation… we win.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

With Lambo going down we were real low in another midfielder to subsequently fill that role. He was a real hybrid midfielder floating as we all know. So with the Giant boys coming in Graham undoubtedly fills that void which like you said exactly what you said , when Lambert played we won, well now have the candidate for it.

Basically the hybrid midfielders in operation… we win.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If we remain relatively healthy, its going to be a very challenging year ahead for Graham I reckon.
Both hopper and Taranto do everything Graham does but better.
Add Prestia, Martin, Bolton, Cotchin and in my opinion Sonsie ahead of him next year and Graham sits well back in the order for midfield/ half forward selection. Both Baker and Short also get games ahead of him because they can play back as well.

If Graham is getting a regular senior game next year it will be because he has taken his game to a consistently higher level I’d say. I hope he does.

The chances are he wont need to be the whipping boy if he doesnt get games and last year of his contract

But im sure the lynch mob will find a new boy to whip soon
Its obviously going to be short, even though he's twice the player George is.

If we remain relatively healthy, its going to be a very challenging year ahead for Graham I reckon.
Both hopper and Taranto do everything Graham does but better.
Add Prestia, Martin, Bolton, Cotchin and in my opinion Sonsie ahead of him next year and Graham sits well back in the order for midfield/ half forward selection. Both Baker and Short also get games ahead of him because they can play back as well.

If Graham is getting a regular senior game next year it will be because he has taken his game to a consistently higher level I’d say. I hope he does.

Graham van play forward neither short or baker are proven there yet.

I'd lean toward graham. You lose some skill but you get size and grunt. Maybe a tagger too

Martin. Hopper. Taranto. Cotchin. Graham. Nankervis. Around the ball sounds good to me - after years of losing the midfield.

Surely tigers win last game if JG plays

Graham van play forward neither short or baker are proven there yet.

I'd lean toward graham. You lose some skill but you get size and grunt. Maybe a tagger too

Martin. Hopper. Taranto. Cotchin. Graham. Nankervis. Around the ball sounds good to me - after years of losing the midfield.

Surely tigers win last game if JG plays
I reckon both Short and Baker have shown just as much at the least, as Graham has as a forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back