List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Tiger fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

tugga you may like to sticky or merge this post, move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread.

Not sure works like that mate I think it's the number of games played in the season.

Should have stated it better, my bad.

Suspect it’ll be amount of games over the life of guaranteed part of the contract, as opposed to per season.

But it may be that the amount of games per the contract could be pinned to a milestone.

I'd much rather ask the question of Charlie Spargo (out of the team for large parts of the season this year), who is a very good user of the ball when trying to find targets inside 50 (showed that last night), before looking at if Kosi or Chol are answers to our forward structure

I'd much rather ask the question of Charlie Spargo (out of the team for large parts of the season this year), who is a very good user of the ball when trying to find targets inside 50 (showed that last night), before looking at if Kosi or Chol are answers to our forward structure
Scans the field like Miers.

Playing and performing at VFL is one thing. He had his chances, wouldn’t go down this path.
He can dominate AFL games too as seen last year, but his major issue will be workfare and consistency.

If he had the work rate and consistency required, then he’d be an elite forward given how good his base skills are. But alas, he does not. That’s why he is where he is right now.

Scans the field like Miers.
**** no, he's weak as piss. And looks like title creep.

Spargo needs to get more involved (he was very good last night) but you are right, his decision making and usage is very good. His pressure is very good as well as a small forward.

I watched Kosi today in the VFL. Worked his way into the game. Played second Ruck and forward. clunked a couple and he is a nice set shot for goal. Should be involved more in the game with his size though. Needs to realise how he can use that tall frame of to win more contests. At 23 There is potential there

I watched Kosi today in the VFL. Worked his way into the game. Played second Ruck and forward. clunked a couple and he is a nice set shot for goal. Should be involved more in the game with his size though. Needs to realise how he can use that tall frame of to win more contests. At 23 There is potential there
sounds like a carbon copy of ben miller

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can dominate AFL games too as seen last year, but his major issue will be workfare and consistency.

If he had the work rate and consistency required, then he’d be an elite forward given how good his base skills are. But alas, he does not. That’s why he is where he is right now.
He goes missing more than Burke and Wills!

This joint needs my great mate Tiger71

Sorry mate and sorry all. Still trying to get over this concussion shit. I have PCS, though recovering, jus to slowly for my liking. I am having a big catch up with my mates in a fortnight, just before the grand final. Normally there mail is pretty spot on and will share it once I get it.

Sorry mate and sorry all. Still trying to get over this concussion s**t. I have PCS, though recovering, jus to slowly for my liking. I am having a big catch up with my mates in a fortnight, just before the grand final. Normally there mail is pretty spot on and will share it once I get it.

All love here mate. Get yourself right. But this place ain’t the same without you. You have to admit tigs2010

Sorry mate and sorry all. Still trying to get over this concussion s**t. I have PCS, though recovering, jus to slowly for my liking. I am having a big catch up with my mates in a fortnight, just before the grand final. Normally there mail is pretty spot on and will share it once I get it.
Onya T71, get yourself right mate. Sounds like a nasty incident.

Rest up!
But also just quietly, got a little excited at this post in more ways than one!

Stay healthy Mike from roxy ,,your health is more important mate,,
All the best to you and your family ,, and go tigers 🐅

Maynard must have tried to smother one of your drop punts too T71. ;)

Get better buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back