Transgender - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Please be aware that the tolerance of anti-trans language on BF is at an all-time low. Jokes and insults that are trans-related, as well as anti-trans and bigoted rhetoric will be met with infractions, threadbans etc as required. It's a sensitive (and important) topic, so behave like well-mannered adults when discussing it, PARTICULARLY when disagreeing. This equally applies across the whole site.

Funny attempt to flip the cooker title. It's why you're my favourite one!

You know the refusal is only a part of it, yeah? It's the political project behind the refusal and the follow up statements that show the bigotry.

But stay angry. It's working for your cause.
No, you are genuinely more cooked than the people you call a cooker. Completely out of your mind

Nothing bigoted about understanding why a girl bailed on a fist fight against someone born a man. It's obvious to anyone with IQ above their shoe size

Nothing bigoted about understanding why a girl bailed on a fist fight against someone born a man. It's obvious to anyone with IQ above their shoe size
Is that why you don't understand what's happening in this story?

You should find a female boxer and make this point to her and see how it goes.
Are MMA fighters never fighting anyone who isn't exactly the same weight, height, arm length, speed, muscle mass, shoe size, as them?

I'm guessing that what you probably meant to say was "unfair physical advantage"?

You know in every day conversation it's generally safe to assume a woman is cis gender? You don't need to be scared of saying "mum" or "wife" or "woman". You're not being told you should be scared of that.

Are MMA fighters never fighting anyone who isn't exactly the same weight, height, arm length, speed, muscle mass, shoe size, as them?

I'm guessing that what you probably meant to say was "unfair physical advantage"?
When you are a basement dwelling internet hall monitor talking boxing with people who train it's probably best to just shut up and listen. You are wrong on this, it isn't up for debate and if you surveyed the entire country 99% of people would agree with us. It's just your cooker crew who suggest otherwise

When you are a basement dwelling internet hall monitor talking boxing with people who train it's probably best to just shut up and listen. You are wrong on this, it isn't up for debate and if you surveyed the entire country 99% of people would agree with us. It's just your cooker crew who suggest otherwise
I work in a shed, friend.

It's also offensive to all Australians that you use the term "basement". Be best.

Scared not the word. Confused beyond belief as to how we got here, sure

There is a set of cookers angry that a girl pulled out of a fist fight against a biological man
Confused how we got here? We've been "here" for a while when you consider the first trans woman played at the US Open in 1976.

It's unlikely they're ever the exact same. They do tend to have fighters compete against each other who were born the same sex though, I think for common sense reasons really.

Maybe you'd like to see Alexandre Pantoja v Valentina Shevchenko to have this point proven, I certainly wouldn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's unlikely they're ever the exact same. They do tend to have fighters compete against each other who were born the same sex though, I think for common sense reasons really.

Maybe you'd like to see Alexandre Pantoja v Valentina Shevchenko to have this point proven, I certainly wouldn't.
If Pantoja identifies as such why shouldn't they be able to beat the piss out of Valentina?

It's unlikely they're ever the exact same.
Which we could call, in some instances, a "physical advantage"?

Physical advantages are part of sport, are they not?

They do tend to have fighters compete against each other who were born the same sex though, I think for common sense reasons really.

"Common sense" reasons. Which, if I'm wrong please correct me, means you think that in any form of boxing, any trans woman has an unfair physical advantage over any cis woman. Or something else?

That's all I am trying to work out.

Funny attempt to flip the cooker title. It's why you're my favourite one!

You know the refusal is only a part of it, yeah? It's the political project behind the refusal and the follow up statements that show the bigotry.

But stay angry. It's working for your cause.
It’s quite simple. Women don’t want to fight Men who decided be transgender.

I wish more women took this stance and stopped this nonsense.

It’s quite simple. Women don’t want to fight Men who decided be transgender.

I wish more women took this stance and stopped this nonsense.
Sad Baby GIF

MMA fighters fight in weight classes, yes. Two people fighting at lightweight will weigh in between 154-156lbs.

"Common sense" reasons. Which, if I'm wrong please correct me, means you think that in any form of boxing, any trans woman has an unfair physical advantage over any cis woman. Or something else?

They are, but fighters get separated by sexes and weight divisions for good reasons. Not to say someone smaller could never beat up someone bigger, but it's a good general fair rule to have, ask anyone in boxing or MMA this.

Or we can just have open sex martial arts everywhere and women are basically obsolete in the sports.

They are, but fighters get separated by sexes and weight divisions for good reasons. Not to say someone smaller could never beat up someone bigger, but it's a good general fair rule to have, ask anyone in boxing or MMA this.
Which is the reason for a lot of the science investigating these sorts of things.

Or we can just have open sex martial arts everywhere and women are basically obsolete in the sports.

Again, this compares cis men with cis women.

It seems to be what people are stuck on - and that seems to be what the anti-trans mob are happy with people thinking about, which is why it is all they talk about.

What happens when you compare trans women with cis women? That's the situation.

But apparently that's lunacy and we should just stop it because trans women are still really just men pretending or some bigotry like that. Also male newborns are really just fully grown men pretending.

I'm out for now. Back to this next week?

With that theory men should just vs women then..

Which is the reason for a lot of the science investigating these sorts of things.

Again, this compares cis men with cis women.

It seems to be what people are stuck on - and that seems to be what the anti-trans mob are happy with people thinking about, which is why it is all they talk about.

What happens when you compare trans women with cis women? That's the situation.

But apparently that's lunacy and we should just stop it because trans women are still really just men pretending or some bigotry like that. Also male newborns are really just fully grown men pretending.

I'm out for now. Back to this next week?

Maybe go and speak to some female boxers and MMA fighters if you really want to get to the heart of this. And don't assume any of their opinions come from some conservative conspiracy, maybe consider they're concerned about personal safety.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back