Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want to know what it was that triggered, "it's Micheal Long all over again!"

Did lol at the guernsey design.

Imagine how many times a game you'd hear that, when the computer literally doesn't tackle and you can run the entire length of the field constantly.

I saw a dude post that he'd just got the game and put it on the hardest difficulty, then played as Norf and won 34.2 to 2.5 lol

Imagine how many times a game you'd hear that, when the computer literally doesn't tackle and you can run the entire length of the field constantly.

I saw a dude post that he'd just got the game and put it on the hardest difficulty, then played as Norf and won 34.2 to 2.5 lol
You have to play Hinkleyball for it to be a competitive game.

I remember spending the last few years defending the Wicked Witch AFL games as alright relatively speaking, and 99% of the people that played it absolutely smashing them and begging for Big Ant to take back the franchise.

Well, careful what you wish for. This looks somehow, unbelievably worse. More broken than the last two. That's one reason we'll never get a good game. Developers have no time to refine the product and formula over years.

Oh well at least their cricket games are passable.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

you can play as hobart, darwin and canberra

somehow this looks way more playable than AFL 23
Not as playable as AFL 2004 when Essendon jumped me in the first quarter of the grand final to get a 16 goal lead, Tredrea had to go besek and kick about 15 goals (Lloyd kicked about 20!) and I eventually cruised to an 8 goal win after breaking even at 3/4 time.

Why do I remember this shit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minor things that cause a lot of annoyance.

When I microwave some food and sit down to eat and it could probably be heated up a bit more but I can't be bothered and just have to sit in bitterness settling for slightly warm food.

Minor things that cause a lot of annoyance.

When I microwave some food and sit down to eat and it could probably be heated up a bit more but I can't be bothered and just have to sit in bitterness settling for slightly warm food.

And it’s because I took it out 15 seconds early for no reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back