Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Megadeth has some pretty 🔥 riffs but Dave's vocals have always been so horrible. I think that's why I never got into them. He just sounds like he's straining so hard but not in a good way. Pretty cringe tbh.
If you replaced the lyrics and vocals with someone good they'd probably have quite a few bangers

Megadeth has some pretty 🔥 riffs but Dave's vocals have always been so horrible. I think that's why I never got into them. He just sounds like he's straining so hard but not in a good way. Pretty cringe tbh.
If you replaced the lyrics and vocals with someone good they'd probably have quite a few bangers
You can have an issue with the vocals, but lyrically in his pomp Dave leaves MecrappicA in the dust.

Dylan can't sing, Hendrix can't sing, Jagger can't sing, for that matter Hetfield can't sing.. not sure why Dave cops it so much tons of bangers.

Megadeth has some pretty riffs but Dave's vocals have always been so horrible. I think that's why I never got into them. He just sounds like he's straining so hard but not in a good way. Pretty cringe tbh.
It's called snarling and it's his thing. Impossible to imagine Megadeth without it

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back