Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

that doesn't seem that quick at all, near enough to 1 second per letter. Reckon with a bit of practice most people could do that with their shnoz. Gerard Whartley could do it while sitting up

I'm just surprised that no one here has said they went to the same school as him, being from Adelaide. Maybe he's a recent immigrant.

Found a portable butane camping stove thing still sealed I must've bought it years ago & I stumbled upon it in the grudge with the prevailing idea to get it going and do some hot knives, anyway for some reason I googled the model number & it was a recalled item back in 2019 linked to leaks and explosions.. hot knives indeed lol.

Oh well. Don’t let the butane go to waste though. Hoof that shit.

Shaun burgoyne smashing kfc with mates at sydney airport while we wait for our delayed flight. Should i tell him to sack hinkley?

hmm looks like some port staff. Visit to perryman?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of the vegans I've ever met are super polite lovely people who have never judged me for eating meat

Even the ones who are militant campaigners on Facebook (still a minority) aren’t like that in person in my experience.

Even the ones who are militant campaigners on Facebook (still a minority) aren’t like that in person in my experience.

Hot take: I like seeing cyclists on the road because it's good to see people getting our and getting fit and healthy. For the most part they're very respectful and if I have to slow down my vehicle for 20 seconds or so before I can pass, that doesn't really ruin my day.

Lol this one tickles me

Why are the Republicans running such an old candidate? The oldest candidate in history. He's so old, everyone is saying it. Sleepy Don should drop out. Sad!

Saw a guy strolling around the mall on Monday wearing a red MAGA cap. Looked like he was a tourist and not at all like the type you'd expect to be wearing one. It was very strange.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back