Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dyls reporting in from The Young Ones share house is a highlight in this thread.
I got a message today from someone I met off here (whose account name I can't remember) and reading back my last message before I'd left for the UK was me saying "hopefully Hinkley is gone by the time I'm back." I'm back next week and the campaigner has a year on his contract ffs.

They tried Cardiff and got ****ed up.

Happens every time they try Cardiff.

They clearly have zero understanding of the city.

It’s got the oldest mixed communities in the UK as when coal was king it was one of the biggest ports in the world. Everyone is mixed there.
Same thing was said about here, last time the fascists bobbed up they didn't make it out of Lime St station, but on Saturday they made a dent. Liverpool obv a historically big important port city with one of the oldest mosques in the country, oldest Chinatown in Europe. But that, being the biggest Labor stronghold in the country and chanting **** the tories at the footy is enough to maybe turn a blind eye to the growing racist sentiment in the city. Can't be complacent as we saw here on the weekend.

Anyway I'm back in Melbourne next week where there are regular neo nazi rallies so eh back to civility.

EPL starts again next week - these hooligans can get back to cheering on their non-white superstars.

That’s the chime of the right wing press.

Ooh, it’s not us it’s just boredom.

It’s absolute bollocks as well. Classist bullshit attempt to absolve themselves of blame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shithouse. got no chance with moves like that
Ah I clicked this watch it but it was preceded by an add that I auditioned for and didn't get. Thanks for that.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

The hand on the chin and the post move swagger is surely parody.
She doesn't actually think she's good does she?

That is the ****ing dumbest shit

Part of the Olympics charm is the absolute bizarre shit and "athletes" that are completely non athletic or competitive, alongside the fittest people on the planet.

Did anyone catch the kayak sprints? Most of the women were pretty jacked but the Serbian men's team legit looked like pro bodybuilders. Larry wheels level jacked lol. No one looks like that natural.

images

Full natty bro!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back