Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

So beening from Italian heritage and a fan of Italian football and I watched Lazio vs Milan yesterday morning which finished in a 2-2 draw.

The controversy beside from Milan poor start to the season was Paulo Di Canio gave a ruthless assessment of Rafael Leao and Theo Hernandez after their on-pitch antics in the second half of Saturday’s 2-2 draw against Lazio.

So to give context to the controversy currently in Italy is Milan Manager Paulo Fonseca, Leao and Hernandez were left out of the Milan starting line-up for Saturday’s clash at the Stadio Olimpico.

They both emerged as second-half substitutes and were both involved for the Rossoneri equaliser almost immediately afterwards.

Moments later, as the players gathered on the touchline to listen to the coach’s advice during a mid-game cooling break, Leao and Hernandez stood on the other side of the pitch on their own in a show of defiance.

Di Canio, assessing the incident after the game, had nothing but harsh words for the Rossoneri players. He suggested that they would not have been able to get away with their actions in most other situations.

Di Canio said on Sky Sport Italia that “I hear people say that they are just kids and that’s how it goes, (but they are) worth 8 million, to Milan.

“If something like this happens after work, even with my friends messing around and playing, if someone sits there on the side with his belly hanging out, I tell them: ‘hey, what are you doing? Come and help us’. And you have to pay €10 to play on the pitch. It’s a disgrace.”

Di Canio also said that Leao and Hernandez would not have been able to get away with what they did during his playing days.

“The captain starts piping up, as if to say ‘oh look at this’. It delegitimizes the situation. The coach, the teammates who were put down by that attitude, in my day, would have been pinned up against the wall and punched. It’s a disgrace.”

Rafael Leao hit back with this tweet.

To give context to this image is from when Di Canio used the f****ist salute against Lazio fans in 2005.

What are you’re thoughts?

Last edited:
So beening from Italian heritage and a fan of Italian football and I watched Lazio vs Milan yesterday morning which finished in a 2-2 draw.

The controversy beside from Milan poor start to the season was Paulo Di Canio gave a ruthless assessment of Rafael Leao and Theo Hernandez after their on-pitch antics in the second half of Saturday’s 2-2 draw against Lazio.

So to give context to the controversy currently in Italy is Milan Manager Paulo Fonseca, Leao and Hernandez were left out of the Milan starting line-up for Saturday’s clash at the Stadio Olimpico.

They both emerged as second-half substitutes and were both involved for the Rossoneri equaliser almost immediately afterwards.

Moments later, as the players gathered on the touchline to listen to the coach’s advice during a mid-game cooling break, Leao and Hernandez stood on the other side of the pitch on their own in a show of defiance.

Di Canio, assessing the incident after the game, had nothing but harsh words for the Rossoneri players. He suggested that they would not have been able to get away with their actions in most other situations.

Di Canio said on Sky Sport Italia that “I hear people say that they are just kids and that’s how it goes, (but they are) worth 8 million, to Milan.

“If something like this happens after work, even with my friends messing around and playing, if someone sits there on the side with his belly hanging out, I tell them: ‘hey, what are you doing? Come and help us’. And you have to pay €10 to play on the pitch. It’s a disgrace.”

Di Canio also said that Leao and Hernandez would not have been able to get away with what they did during his playing days.

“The captain starts piping up, as if to say ‘oh look at this’. It delegitimizes the situation. The coach, the teammates who were put down by that attitude, in my day, would have been pinned up against the wall and punched. It’s a disgrace.”

Rafael Leao hit back with this tweet.

To give context to this image is from when Di Canio used the f****ist salute against Lazio fans in 2005.

What are you’re thoughts?

Sack Hinkley

That anchor leg by Alexa Leary in the 4x100m mixed medley 34 pts final at the Paralympics this morning was epic. She gave the Dutch swimmer a 7 second start. The sort of stuff you expect King Kyle to pull off.

And the interview with her after the swim was just as epic. She's a star.

For those who don't know her, she was doing a triathlon 3 years ago, crashed came off her bike at 70 km/hr, spent 6 months in IC, almost died several times, ended up with a brain injury, and sport and music have been her salvation.

Most of the interview is in the video below.

That anchor leg by Alexa Leary in the 4x100m mixed medley 34 pts final at the Paralympics this morning was epic. She gave the Dutch swimmer a 7 second start. The sort of stuff you expect King Kyle to pull off.

And the interview with her after the swim was just as epic. She's a star.

For those who don't know her, she was doing a triathlon 3 years ago, crashed came off her bike at 70 km/hr, spent 6 months in IC, almost died several times, ended up with a brain injury, and sport and music have been her salvation.

Most of the interview is in the video below.

Infectious attitude !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone going tomorrow night to the Irons? Apparently Dickinson still has it. Lead up band Killswitch Engage aren't too shabby if you're into that.

Attachments

• Iron Maiden.png
    Iron Maiden.png
    646.3 KB · Views: 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back