Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

So glad we can finally have AI handle all our artistic endeavours so humans are free to pursue their true passions, staring at an excel spreadsheet in an open plan office for 40 hours a week for 40 years in a row

Great Job Reaction GIF

I don't know about you but when I want an opinion on renewable energy, the boss of Drake's supermarkets is not my first thought.

Anyone going tomorrow night to the Irons? Apparently Dickinson still has it. Lead up band Killswitch Engage aren't too shabby if you're into that.

I am!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That anchor leg by Alexa Leary in the 4x100m mixed medley 34 pts final at the Paralympics this morning was epic. She gave the Dutch swimmer a 7 second start. The sort of stuff you expect King Kyle to pull off.

And the interview with her after the swim was just as epic. She's a star.

For those who don't know her, she was doing a triathlon 3 years ago, crashed came off her bike at 70 km/hr, spent 6 months in IC, almost died several times, ended up with a brain injury, and sport and music have been her salvation.

Most of the interview is in the video below.

Same. Got VIP tickets to the gig yesterday.

Sitting right at the front of the stage in front of 1000s of real Maiden fans.

My big head is going to block out the sun.

Same. Got VIP tickets to the gig yesterday.

Sitting right at the front of the stage in front of 1000s of real Maiden fans.

My big head is going to block out the sun.

I’m in the gods!

IMG_7221.jpeg

I don't know about you but when I want an opinion on renewable energy, the boss of Drake's supermarkets is not my first thought.

Idk... I think PAC alumni who fall upwards into positions of wealth in family companies have been silenced for too long.

Eagerly awaiting his opinions on climate change, taxation, immigration and Gaza.

Yes, the renewables that we can't sell to the highest bidder are responsible, not the coal we sell off to the highest bidder.

Setlist was pretty dissapointing TBH. Especially the first half. With such a huge back catalogue there were literally 50 better songs they could have played.
I went in knowing the setlist, so wasn't too bothered.

They do mix it up so it isn't greatest hits only, though that's what everyone is ACTUALLY there for.

I thought Dickinson was great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back