Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

First time for me and was a fantastic night. I reckon most of the sold out crowd thought so too.
That's awesome.
They definitely put on a show.

Just noticed Iron Maiden plugging a wine where the label is like a combination of Somewhere in Time and Senjitsu, maybe that explains the setlist.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

This is for you beercans. Dickinson might be getting on but he's more mobile than you've been in your dark little dungeon bagging everyone off. I'm sure he's not worried about your little centre link check. He's doing quite fine beer cans. You should have been there it was amazing 👏

Beercans mate. Put your live music experience up instead of bagging everything out all the time. Do it then you have a case.

I agree, the Irons should have played some oldys......but why would they??? They are trying to get kids to recognise what they play recently too.
Ive been to many live concerts, this was cool as F. I wanted Run To The Hills, I wanted Ryme Of The Ancient Mariner blah blah blah blah
Iron Maiden Set their own agenda.
I saw them live, I'm happy.

My seats next door to where these vids were taken.

Attachments

• Iron Maiden 1.jpg
    Iron Maiden 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • Iron Maiden 2.jpg
    Iron Maiden 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
You lot are so boring......complain you dont get big acts here in Adelaide. When you do you rip them to pieces as if you are better. Put forward who you want to come to Adelaide and then support them. Unbelievable. No wonder nobody wants to come to this little centre link hickey town.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to the Gov in a couple of weeks to support James Reyne and his Aussie Crawl music. Its once in a lifetime. Amazing Aussie band he is reminiscing and giving that to us.
Absolutely guarantee you lot here will critisise it as though its shit, then in the next breath complain Adelaide gets nothing.
Some of you people on here suck worse than dirt worms. Im not sure where you come from.

You lot are so boring......complain you dont get big acts here in Adelaide. When you do you rip them to pieces as if you are better. Put forward who you want to come to Adelaide and then support them. Unbelievable. No wonder nobody wants to come to this little centre link hickey town.

BLOODY WELL SAID!!

Theres a few people here that rip old bands to pieces when they are touring or whatever. But dont mention who they would like to replace them. Just critisise.

I dare not mention this band.....I reckon are brilliant. Greta Van Fleet. Unique. His appendage helps.

Theres a few people here that rip old bands to pieces when they are touring or whatever. But dont mention who they would like to replace them. Just critisise.
I have no idea who iron maiden is.... Other then that song about "having 2 tickets to iron maiden baby... Come with me Friday don't say maybe" teenage dirt bag.

As who I would love to see in centre link bumb **** Adelaide 🤔 limp bizkit, korn, offspring, blink 182 or any of the bands from that era.

*Also kenny Rogers and Johny cash but bit to late for them unfortunately.

This is for you beercans. Dickinson might be getting on but he's more mobile than you've been in your dark little dungeon bagging everyone off. I'm sure he's not worried about your little centre link check. He's doing quite fine beer cans. You should have been there it was amazing 👏

It's wank shed, not a dungeon.

I will say no more.
Columbo, turning on his heels Oh, and one other thing,
I'm going to the Gov in a couple of weeks to support James Reyne and his Aussie Crawl music. Its once in a lifetime. Amazing Aussie band he is reminiscing and giving that to us.
Absolutely guarantee you lot here will critisise it as though its shit, then in the next breath complain Adelaide gets nothing.
Some of you people on here suck worse than dirt worms. Im not sure where you come from.
Not sure if sarcastic. But I'm over shit campaigners complaining about everything and not putting forward what they want. I support live music.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back