Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to a dentist last Saturday who was quite abrasive with their cleaning which has caused my gums to be a bit red and had hot/cold tooth pains.

So went to another dentist who confirmed the above and just said to take Panadol, ibuprofen and so nothing serious.

But since all day this Saturday, whole of lower jaw is sore, teeth are numb and aching has been a constant. Has it gotten infected now to be this bad and requires some procedure.

Just wondering if any you folks can help should I seek emergency dental appointment or just wait for it to heal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to a dentist last Saturday who was quite abrasive with their cleaning which has caused my gums to be a bit red and had hot/cold tooth pains.

So went to another dentist who confirmed the above and just said to take Panadol, ibuprofen and so nothing serious.

But since all day this Saturday, whole of lower jaw is sore, teeth are numb and aching has been a constant. Has it gotten infected now to be this bad and requires some procedure.

Just wondering if any you folks can help should I seek emergency dental appointment or just wait for it to heal.

I'd try drinking/swishing cold milk if it's still as bad tomorrow you probably should make some calls.

If we have a dentist in here who sees your post that would be best.

But in the absence of that ... my 2c as a layman ....

That sounds kinda bad. I've found a toothpaste like sensodyne can pretty quickly start to reduce sensitivity and inflammation - after a thorough brushing then leaving the toothpaste to soak in there for a couple of minutes - it starts to improve in an hour or two.

Is there any swelling or inflammation? If it's getting worse consider the emergency option. I guess you need to consider whether you have some kind of coverage, etc. I guess you could visit emergency at a hospital and they could triage you from there.

Good luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was on The Project for roughly one second just now after I was asked on the street what I thought about pooing at work. Felt like being on camera discussing something in this thread.

The real big issue though is should your boss be able to contact you while you're pooing at work?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back