News Update: Charles Cameron traded to Brisbane for Pick 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Rowie and Jars.....he is definitely going!

Seriously, the whole Charlie thing has been weird for months. I have been told all year by AFC employee that Charlie is very happy at AFC, loves the club, loves his mates here, likes playing for Pyke but allegedly girlfriend is a bit of a handful and wants to go back to Brisbane as she is best friend with Mitch Robinson mrs.

Now my mail is that, Brisbane have come in with a big offer knowing full well what Charlie is on (thanks Noble) and offering a big long term deal to get him there. Mitch Robinson who Charlie gets along really well with, has allegedly been into Charlie’s ear from the start of the season convincing him to come to Brisbane.

Charlie is an impressionable young chap a really good bloke. He is not a dodgy, stuck up, me me type, just a young, humble, chap that is easily influenced by others.

His management has been trying to stir him to Brisbane because of the big offer. They get a much bigger cut from that deal because the deal is significantly larger both in terms of money and years.

My understanding is that Charlie has been torn all year. Loves the club, doesn’t want to go but there is external pressure to get him to move to Brisbane. He was finally convinced so he walks into Pyke’s office asking for a trade because, homesickness, family etc. Crows smell a rat and don’t buy his reasons.

I never believed the dribble his management have been putting out there about how being homesick impacted his form and how he won’t sign a new deal with Adelaide if we hold him to his contract. From everything I have heard, that is not Charlie. His form slump was partly because of soreness that he has been playing with and the external pressure to get him to Brisbane.

That is why I have been of the opinion to hold him to his contract because I believe that if we do he will perform well for us and there is every chance that he extends his contract with us if we do.
How about the Robinsons just relocate to Adelaide...

An inform Cameron isn’t in our bottom handful of players.

We just need him to play more good games

Yeah dunno about that.

(No particular order) Walker, Betts, Sloane, M. Crouch, Jacobs, B. Crouch, Talia, Laird, Smith, Lynch, Jenkins, Hartigan, Brown, Douglas, Atkins, McGovern.

16 players ahead, puts him in the bottom 6. Along with Greenwood, Knight, Kelly, Mackay, (Lever replacement).

If he was consistent, which he is not, he might jump up a few more spots. He would never be in the top 10 and at best would probably be in that 12-14 range if he played well every week.

Yeah dunno about that.

(No particular order) Walker, Betts, Sloane, M. Crouch, Jacobs, B. Crouch, Talia, Laird, Smith, Lynch, Jenkins, Hartigan, Brown, Douglas, Atkins, McGovern.

16 players ahead, puts him in the bottom 6. Along with Greenwood, Knight, Kelly, Mackay, (Lever replacement).

If he was consistent, which he is not, he might jump up a few more spots. He would never be in the top 10 and at best would probably be in that 12-14 range if he played well every week.
But he has been in the 2016 B&F.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie is still going. Was all in the child like mind of one Steven Rowe. Seriously wish that dude was a Port man.
Rowe was flat out trolling the Crows.

The whole SA media game is to make the Crows look like fools...today saga with Cameron and Gibbs was manna from heaven for them setting up glorious gloating tomorrow when it implodes.

Cameron must be going, that’s why we are contemplating giving up 2 firsts
So if the reports are we give two firsts for Gibbs and Charlie goes still for pick12, but we are getting in three more players and will have no first round picks left this year (including Gibbs) who are we getting that is worth a first rounder?

The one time we could have received significant overs for a fringe-ish player :(

I'm still holding out hope.

Pick 12 for Charlie is sensational value.

I'm hoping we know how soft Noble is so we're just leaving it to the 11th hour to try and sweeten the later round pick trading that will inevitably happen.

Rowe was flat out trolling the Crows.

The whole SA media game is to make the Crows look like fools...today saga with Cameron and Gibbs was manna from heaven for them setting up glorious gloating tomorrow when it implodes.
However Rucci was shitting himself that We might get Gibbs.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Update: Charles Cameron traded to Brisbane for Pick 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back