News Update: Charles Cameron traded to Brisbane for Pick 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard that Crows are genuinely concerned about Charlie and his "friends" in Brisbane who lets say aren't the best to be around for his future, and are still trying to convince him Adelaide is the best place for him.. don't have an inside source, only a guy that knows a guy.

Take it at face value however

I asked my mate at the Lions.

I can't say there's nothing happening in Perth.. but what I can say is that if it is happening they've been completely blind sighted.

They had been assured by Charlies management that he was 100% locked in.

Missed most of today's drama. So Cameron had a heart-to-heart with Pyke, and now Pyke has decided to stay?

Charlie is the new Crows senior coach. Pyke will be playing of a half-forward flank for Brisbane in 2018.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard that Crows are genuinely concerned about Charlie and his "friends" in Brisbane who lets say aren't the best to be around for his future, and are still trying to convince him Adelaide is the best place for him.. don't have an inside source, only a guy that knows a guy.

And I reckon that would be why the partners had a falling out.

Fits into why Pyke is going over with him. Maybe have a chat with his parents about this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Anyone else getting tired of managers trying to tell clubs what fair trades are?

It's like me offering my opinion to the guy selling his house about why he should take less from an offer that someone else made. Who cares what you think?

Anyone else getting tired of managers trying to tell clubs what fair trades are?

It's like me offering my opinion to the guy selling his house about why he should take less from an offer that someone else made. Who cares what you think?

Me

A Manager naturally holds a bias position so they are in no position to comment on what is a fair and reasonable outcome for both clubs

Or worse - Lachie Waller coming out and saying Fremantle should accept what GCS are offering because it’s a good deal.

Was thinking the same thing . It's downright embarrassing

Remove this Banner Ad

News Update: Charles Cameron traded to Brisbane for Pick 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back