News Update: Charles Cameron traded to Brisbane for Pick 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Charlie + What would give us Brisbane's 2018 first?

I'm sure they believe they'll be climbing the ladder so it would be a pick in the 5-10 range.
Jenkins? Would seriously consider it. Do not want to ever go in to a GF with him in the team again. I think he is still hiding under a seat at the MCG hoping no-one bumps in to him...

Charlie plus Jenkins for pick 12 and next years 1st round pick.

Jenkins? Would seriously consider it. Do not want to ever go in to a GF with him in the team again. I think he is still hiding under a seat at the MCG hoping no-one bumps in to him...

Charlie plus Jenkins for pick 12 and next years 1st round pick.
No offense but this may be the worst Cameron-related trade proposal yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If We don't get pick 12 we should keep him.

We still have two picks in next year's first round. Plus Carlton's second rounder.

We obviously don't rate this draft givi ng away 10 and 16 this year. So get top value for him or keep him and expect him to be a professional and perform next year.

A good 2018 out of him is better than pick 18 or 20 now.

If he doesn't perform Brisbane may not want him anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looks like he's still 100 percent committed to leaving according to his flog manager.

Bring on pick 12
Look at this rubbish.

McDougall said:
"He's got a lot of family there (in Queensland) … so his family really wants to get him up there and to be around friends and family outside of footy – it's really important for him," McDougall told reporters.

"I wouldn't think (Cameron would skip next season), but having a player that doesn't want to be at your club is going to be pretty difficult, and someone who will be disgruntled, especially a young indigenous boy who wants to go home and has got his heart set on going back to Queensland, where he's got his mindset."

Now the line is his family (who are not in Brisbane) want him there.

Me

A Manager naturally holds a bias position so they are in no position to comment on what is a fair and reasonable outcome for both clubs

He should shut his pie hole over what the Crows should do and how Charlie had a crap year and BRS are offering overs FFS!!!

How does him being indigenous make a difference? Talk about a flog, the floggiest flog of flog land. McFlog!
Edit.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

News Update: Charles Cameron traded to Brisbane for Pick 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back