Review Vs Geelong (we effin' did it) Autopsy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Second week straight I've been impressed by the opposition coach in the presser, good speaker is C. Scott.

Looking forward to see Horses explanation next week.

LT sort of lost the plot the moment he had the free kick reversed on him, he needs to be better then that, he has the Selwood reputation, the difference is Selwood still gets given every decision and LT doesn't, the one in the goal square was the most disgraceful non free kick decision of the season, absolutely no way a cats player isn't given that in the goal square....I don't wanna turn this into an umpire whingest as I'm sure we will get the thread later but even in victory I struggle to get past this level of officiating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great effort all over the park.

Dal Santo, wow. If that hasn't won you over nothing will. Sam Gibson was immense, as was Goldstein. Those three were our best, and everyone else contributed in one way or another.

The umpires, FMD. I hardly ever mention it but they were absolutely shit. Several frees not paid to Thomas, the one to Brown when Rivers hugged him while on the lead, the out of bounds at the end. Just a shitful performance and we would have been robbed.

WERE ONE WIN AWAY FROM A ******* GRAND FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prediction for next week? (needs to be we're* ;) ) - All jokes aside; Congrats on the win. Good Luck next week. Sydney in Sydney are dangerous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Vs Geelong (we effin' did it) Autopsy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back