Review Vs Geelong (we effin' did it) Autopsy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm struggling to think of anyone who didn't contribute. Thompson and Grima were molested in the last, but still...
Considering Kayne was managed to have weekends off from VFL at the start of the year you have to wonder how he'll pull up from two successive finals.

Considering Kayne was managed to have weekends off from VFL at the start of the year you have to wonder how he'll pull up from two successive finals.

My fear is that we have played 2 big games now where we have really had to dig at different points in the game. There is the very real possibility that we have some sore boys and that the rest will benefit Sydney late in the game.

We just have to throw caution to the wind and go for it.

If (and a big if) we win 2 more games we will be premiers.......its hard to imagine half way through the season.
Yup :D ...... :$ must confess that although I tried to get to as many games this year as my work schedule would allow, I could have attended the Bulldogs game but chose not to, to stay at home and watch on tv. The Carlton loss on the heels of the previous non-explainable losses totally messed me up and I simply couldn't stand for it to happen again :$

My fear is that we have played 2 big games now where we have really had to dig at different points in the game. There is the very real possibility that we have some sore boys and that the rest will benefit Sydney late in the game.

We have. But those early injuries in a way have helped us. Some of our prime movers have played much less than a full season. I didn't think Ziebell would get close to fit before the end of the year, he still might not be but he is playing like he wants to have a Chapman like finals reputation when he retires.

Yep, but that's just the way the finals are structured. I'm hoping we bring in one or two fresh faces but mostly we'll be running on nothing but piss and vinegar. Bring it the **** on.

Had nothing to do with footy, he just had an arseload of homework and assignments due

Easy to overlook how good Harvey was last night. 1 goal, 25 disposals (11 contested) at 92% efficiency. Every other mid on the ground went at 60-80%. He's the best kick in the league.

His third quarter was excellent, and when we couldn't get our hands on it at the end of the match, it was he who had the poise to find Greenwood (who missed). Need him badly next week.

"The reality is if the last 10 minutes are umpired correctly we win,thats reality."

:rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:

shocked-gasp-gif.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only way to win anyway; that's what you did in the first/2, it's what Port did all night.
I am sure if your boys play for 4q like there's no tomorrow, they can beat Swans. Please let it happen.

big fat bill thinks cats only played 20min of footy. Disrespectful, north didnt allow cats to get their game going.
Both statements are accurate.
Geelong only played for 20 minutes, but that is what they have done all year. Not physically/mentally capable of more.
NM completely obliterated them for the rest of the game.

Turn it up fool.

A fit Hansen would have been a godsend last night.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back it up with some solid evidence......oh thats right you have none......where as the proof is in the pudding without him;)

Bastinac has been so ordinary as sub in both games I'm actually looking forward to Adams returning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Vs Geelong (we effin' did it) Autopsy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back