Prediction Walking the tightrope - The Run Home

Remove this Banner Ad

I think top 4 is gone. Needed Pies to beat the Cats. Can't see Richmond losing to Freo but they are Richmond after all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty sure I'm not in a minority on this though. The ground just isn't good enough for sports that require changes of direction like footy and soccer, but is ok for the right codes. It's been a complaint the whole time that the Swans played there and it never improved. A lot of the reasoning was because it's such a multi purpose venue. Either way, the home teams in finals should always be able to play at their home ground.
I am in agreement that finals should be played at the SCG but I would be interested in why you think it is impossible to fix the surface at ANZ. It might be in an unfit state now but surely a decent groundsman could fix it if given some time.

I am in agreement that finals should be played at the SCG but I would be interested in why you think it is impossible to fix the surface at ANZ. It might be in an unfit state now but surely a decent groundsman could fix it if given some time.

Because the groundsmen have to try and prepare it for so many different things throughout the year. Im sure they have had decent groundsmen over the years, but it has been atrocious the whole time and had many complaints throughout that period too.

75487A13-CB8A-4805-886B-70B1383F1354-552-000000F683134248.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Walking the tightrope - The Run Home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back