Autopsy Well beaten v swamsn

Remove this Banner Ad

was at the game, still had fun even though we got smashed... Swans fans only cheer for inside 50 marks and goals, otherwise it's eerily quiet lol... in terms of our performance we just didn't crack in really, Swans were in cruise control and whipped us, ah well we were due for a smashing i guess...

Today was quite the reality check. Not necessarily a bad thing in the long-term, especially if we can learn some lessons and players see where they need to be to be at the top of the table.

The Colas are a pretty decent team - I can see them winning the flag this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2001 l went up to Sydney with the club, stayed in the same hotel as the players and also dined with the players and got to get to the inner sanctum and watched this drubbing

R18Sydney5.210.413.822.11143dftdNorth Melbourne1.51.82.133.1836

This side had Simmo, Stevo, Archer, Sinclair, Grant, Harvey and quite a few other well known players so l have been through worse compared to today.
The other grounds dont hold a bar to the SGC when it comes to being our bogey ground.
it’s beyond a home ground advantage for the swans. every ground should have the same dimensions give or take 5m. no more playing at that tiny little ground!

You’re getting close…. very close indeed.

Ok sorry.

Really happy with today.
It was the Swans. I mean this time last year we took it to ‘em. But hey, teams improve outta sight. What can a poor, lowly Roo do but stand there and watch?

Speaking of which, I think the guys deserved a rest this week anyway. You can’t try really hard every week. We can all spectate this week. How awesome.

Oh well, another lesson.. go Roos! ~ shakes blue and white maraca ~

Awful today. Thought those performances may have been behind us.

Can’t afford a repeat of that next week- otherwise it will feel like we’ll have turned the corner twice and thus only done a u turn.

hopefully an anomaly.

Careful, you’re getting close to being hysterical.

Ok sorry.

Really happy with today.
It was the Swans. I mean this time last year we took it to ‘em. But hey, teams improve outta sight. What can a poor, lowly Roo do but stand there and watch?

Speaking of which, I think the guys deserved a rest this week anyway. You can’t try really hard every week. We can all spectate this week. How awesome.

Oh well, another lesson.. go Roos! ~ shakes blue and white maraca ~
You’ve reached it! Congrats!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Well beaten v swamsn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back