Wellingham to the Dees?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is pedo really the second key forward we are looking for?
If he can clunk a mark and help Clarky out, I'm for it I guess

how about

wellingham + dawes for pick 13 and stefan martin

Would rather Martin over Sliding Dawes. Wellingham and the Sack for Pick 13.

how about

wellingham + dawes for pick 13 and stefan martin
I doubt anyone on here would be interested in Dawes, why would we give up Martin for Dawes?

hahahah true but i only sugested daes because melbourne are interested in him

Since when? I think there was slight interest at the end of last year but I highly doubt we would be keen on him now after the season he just had.

Since when? I think there was slight interest at the end of last year but I highly doubt we would be keen on him now after the season he just had.
ive heard on multiple theads that it was reported on the radio that dees would have a look at dawes, mark neeld use to coach him so he might no something about dawes we dont

ive heard on multiple theads that it was reported on the radio that dees would have a look at dawes, mark neeld use to coach him so he might no something about dawes we dont

Yeh I have too. A few news articles have mentioned it. In saying that, I'm not all that keen...

Sounds like a very suspect childrens' character...o_O

Here's a pic of me in a pedo bear outfit at a halloween gig a few years ago. Cars stopped me on the street so their kids could get photos with me :)

TnIq9.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thing is I heard the exact same thing last year around this time and then nothing came of it at all so not sure how credible those rumours are.

Thing is I heard the exact same thing last year around this time and then nothing came of it at all so not sure how credible those rumours are.

I haven't read one article about it this year... maybe I'm reading the wrong articles? As far as I'm concerned these Facebook groups don't count.

I haven't read one article about it this year... maybe I'm reading the wrong articles? As far as I'm concerned these Facebook groups don't count.

Personally I haven't heard any rumours surrounding Dawes this year. I did hear them last year though.

You'd have to think they would struggle to fit much else under the cap with Cloke signed up... anyone know who remains to be signed there? Wellingham is one, obviously.

Apparently they have re-signed Harry O as well, so from what I can gather the main two left are Wellingham and Goldsack.

May have been posted, but does anyone know roughly what Wellingham's current wage is, versus what he wants/can command from other clubs..?

From what I have read, being offered around 300k at Collingwood (before Cloke signing, don't know if there is anything left now). A WA team has reportedly tabled 450k. We can trump them if we want obviously, but I don't think a role player is worth that much.

May have been posted, but does anyone know roughly what Wellingham's current wage is, versus what he wants/can command from other clubs..?

Not sure mate, although from what has been reported the Pies are offering him $300,000 a year for three years which would be an increase on what he is currently paid now. With Cloke off the market it seems as though there are not many big fish left and he would probably command more than that, depending on what clubs are willing to pay. You would think that if we wanted him we would be able to offer a longer deal and significantly more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back