Wellingham to the Dees?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick of your crap.

Nighty night.

And here I was thinking there might be some intelligent life forms out there in Pie land...

And here I was thinking there might be some intelligent life forms out there in Pie land...
Nobody is that stupid, I sense it was an attempted wind up - at least for his/her sake I hope it was...

Nobody is that stupid, I sense it was an attempted wind up - at least for his/her sake I hope it was...

You might be right, although he hasn't shown a whole lot of sense throughout the last few pages of this thread.

Holy crap, I have never read anything more embarrassing than what that pies supporter was insisting.

Was wrong and still kept going. It was basically like claiming "pitted" cherries have had stones put back in them.

I apologise for the intrusion, however you guys are saying you are in the 'box seat' when this is clearly not the case. Weller if he is to leave the pies (unlikely) would be going to the hawks or the perth teams before the D's. Pies have upper hand in all situations as they can match any contract offer also.

I apologise for the intrusion, however you guys are saying you are in the 'box seat' when this is clearly not the case. Weller if he is to leave the pies (unlikely) would be going to the hawks or the perth teams before the D's. Pies have upper hand in all situations as they can match any contract offer also.
You specifically joined up to post that?

We have the upperhand in terms of salary cap. If pies are losing him because they can't afford to keep him in the salary cap then Melbourne certainly can afford him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the pies are going to lose him because of salary cap pressure then no you can't match any contract offer made. And seeing as the dees have what your team needs that would put us in a pretty good position.

sorry fella's i don't really understand the wellingham situation. I thought wellingham was a FA? whys all this talk about us giving stef for him?

Looks as though we may stand a bigger chance of getting Wellingham, if the club wants him, as it seems Cloke is on the verge of re-signing with the Pies. They won't be able to squeeze them all in! Wouldn't be against someone like Goldsack either.

Well there's two minutes I'll never get back.

HAHAHAHAHAHA this thread was good for a laurgh

How clever of you to change your "club supported" to Melbourne! Pretty sure no-one saw that one for what it was.

Looks as though we may stand a bigger chance of getting Wellingham, if the club wants him, as it seems Cloke is on the verge of re-signing with the Pies. They won't be able to squeeze them all in! Wouldn't be against someone like Goldsack either.

Don't mind a bit of sack CFH?;) Good to read your posts again. :)

Don't mind a bit of sack CFH?;) Good to read your posts again. :)

Sack can be good mate! o_O

And cheers mate, nice to be back, although I've made more comebacks here over the last 10 years than John Farnham has over his career! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back