News Western Bulldogs Offseason 2013-2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Your mixing me up with VitalDread, no BS here !

Forgot to add, a bigger Libber jnr, was doing power laps with a smaller Libber jnr today,

------- agent 86
Haha Sorry there's been a LOT of BS in the last few months, hard to sort through it all
Geez Libba Jr Jr hopefully has good as Libba Jr haha

Need to add Howard, on crutches in the pound today,

Also, Sam Darley in the pound today.

Regards , The Pink Panther
KH, let's not ruin a good "facts" summary thread with conjecture and rumour. There are other threads for that. From the OP:
This thread will cover Official club news, drafting, trading, list changes & staff changes.

I think we knew about Howard (one or two raised eyebrows there) but Roberts getting 2 years is good news. Like any young player he still has to produce the goods in the pre-season building his strength as well as on-field, but it's a vote of confidence in him. Well done.

Yep. Bugger all the profiles, stats, combine results & blah blah blah. Roberts has a strength.... he is a natural footballer. Bring him on !!!

Although I think we still need a concise thread summarising our completed actions in the off-season, the temptation to drop commentary and other stuff into the thread eventually becomes too great and these threads get filled up with the same stuff going on (and on and on) in the designated chat threads.

I think what we need here is a thread that only the OP poster (or someone reliable, maybe the mods:) ) can post to. Mods is that possible?

I think what we need here is a thread that only the OP poster (or someone reliable, maybe the mods:) ) can post to. Mods is that possible?

The former isn't possible, and as for a mod doing it, BRG is doing a very good job of it, and I'd like to see him continue to do so.

If it's a must, we'll just police it a bit harder.

The former isn't possible, and as for a mod doing it, BRG is doing a very good job of it, and I'd like to see him continue to do so.

If it's a must, we'll just police it a bit harder.
Thanks Igloo. Agree BRG is doing well:thumbsu:. I guess I should just stick to looking at the OP. (No need for any extra mods on the beat!)

WESTERN Bulldogs midfielder/forward Shaun Higgins is on target to resume on the first day of pre-season training with the main playing group next month.
Higgins is back running and the club's medical and fitness staff are confident he'll be ready to play in the pre-season competition.
After eight injury-plagued seasons in which he's played 109 games, Higgins went down with a season-ending foot injury in Round 3 against Richmond.
He had surgery to repair a fracture to the navicular bone in his left foot.
CRAMERI SIGNS FOR THE DOGGIES
Another injury prone Bulldog, Tom Williams is further advanced than expected in his rehabilitation from a shoulder reconstruction.
He had a second shoulder reconstruction after he dislocated his shoulder against Port Adelaide in Darwin in Round 10.
Williams has been running and working in the gym, but the Bulldogs will take a cautious approach with him because of his history with injuries.
HOW DID YOUR CLUB RATE DURING TRADE PERIOD?
Plagued with shoulder and leg injuries, he has played just five games during the past two seasons.
He was restricted to just three games last year after dislocating his shoulder in the NAB Cup.
Taken with pick six in the 2004 draft, the Queenslander has played 78 games in seven seasons.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/we...ng-term-injuries/story-fndv8weh-1226747401930

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some more good news !
Clay Smith is now back running and as from last week all was going extremely well.
This info straight from horses mouth,

Regards ----Agent 86

I miss the bash brothers.

From Bulldogs fb page
MEMBERSHIP MONDAY: DOUBLE the memberships sold compared to this time last year already...the PACK IS GATHERING!

Wonder when they'll start releasing the figures. I'm looking forward to seeing the numbers.

So on November 1st Last Year we where on 10,169 Members surely we ain't on 20,338 Unheard Of!!!

u4e7u4us.jpg

So on November 1st Last Year we where on 10,169 Members surely we ain't on 20,338 Unheard Of!!!

u4e7u4us.jpg

While it's a crazy number, it wouldn't surprise me if there are a lot of people that just decided to renew early, especially with the acquisition of Crameri.

While it's a crazy number, it wouldn't surprise me if there are a lot of people that just decided to renew early, especially with the acquisition of Crameri.
Winds of change are sweeping through Whitten Oval my friend

Some more good news !
Clay Smith is now back running and as from last week all was going extremely well.

Regards ----Agent 86
Already! Geez that was quick. Good man, that Clay.

Some more good news !

Regards ----Agent 86
Interesting, but the article the other day said that Smith wasn't as progressed as Higgins or Williams. I don't know a heap about recovery so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if he's back running now, wouldn't he be on track to play round 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Western Bulldogs Offseason 2013-2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back