whos got the best young list

Remove this Banner Ad

The point that my post addressed was that your senior players had not had much influence this season, and it was your younger players who were carrying a fair portion of the load. I posted your top 7 in the B&F to disprove this point.

From the Melbourne games I saw last year Green, Jamar, Sylvia, Moloney, McDonald, Davey, Bruce and Frawley were clearly your standout players.

Davey is A-Grade IMO too

On the contrary, many of our senior and mid range players had very good years, but unfortunately, in the main, they're just not top shelf - which is my point. Some youngsters certainly contributed, but needless to say, they're best footy is some time away.

I don't rate Davey as an A grader, although he's bridged the gap.

While North beat us twice this year, I really have no doubt that we have a better list than them. Looking at Freo's, they have a lot of young talent. Collingwood clearly has the best young list, followed probably by Freo, then Melbourne, closely followed by North. I really, really hope in a few years time it's Melbourne and North at the top of the table. That would please the romantics.

While North beat us twice this year, I really have no doubt that we have a better list than them. Looking at Freo's, they have a lot of young talent. Collingwood clearly has the best young list, followed probably by Freo, then Melbourne, closely followed by North. I really, really hope in a few years time it's Melbourne and North at the top of the table. That would please the romantics.

While we beat you twice this year, I really have no doubt we have a better list than you.

Ain't footy great?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not like any of the other clubs had picks today or anything. :rolleyes:

Everyone gets premature after draft day. :p

I am happy with out midfield, our forward line still needs some of the earlier investment to come good and we still need to resolve the FB issue, other than that we are travelling nicely at the minute.

Remove this Banner Ad

whos got the best young list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back