Wrongly managed and condemned: Everitt and Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the same as "Rumour has it..." or "I've heard..." or "I've been told by a reliable source :rolleyes: ..." or "It seems to be the popular opinion on BF..."?

When you've asked Rocket personally, get back to us.

It's funny that you have picked out my post and only my post over the hundreds of similar posts like this that appear on BF. I thank you for taking a personal interest in me, but i must advise you i am not interested at this time.

Also you pick now to quote this given Akermanis' article yesterday basically saying the same thing.

Neon & Callan were both non entities. To bring in a specialized player for Leon, who was in terrible form, is a baffling selection.

Leon has a good record against us and with Harbrow not suited to playing on Davis at this time, and to be honest he has a poor record on Davis anyway we needed to play a small defender, especially with Wood being a late withdrawl.

Even if they are not in direct competition, it shows how far Everitt is behind in the pecking order there. Leigh Brown would have been a lot more accountable if Everitt was there & even before the ball was bounced, a much bigger influence on our game than Leon.

Hahn played the role that Everitt could be performing.

Hahn's performance was there for all of us to see.

Leon has a good record against us

Not that to a level where you would bring in a specialized player for Leon. Even Harbrow, as much as he has been owned by Leon in the past, could have taken him easily this time. His form is almost as good as half your team.

Hahn played the role that Everitt could be performing.

Hahn's performance was there for all of us to see.

Hahn is a 2nd ruckman/forward? Didn't see him in the centre taking any hitouts on Saturday night.

Are you trolling Hahn on his performance b/c he was an absolute non entity on Saturday night.

Not that to a level where you would bring in a specialized player for Leon. Even Harbrow, as much as he has been owned by Leon in the past, could have taken him easily this time. His form is almost as good as half your team.

Hargrave went to Davis early on, but when Williams & Lake collided we re-shuffled such that Callan went to him and since he did a reasonable job in that role he remained there for much of the match.

With the current state of Harbrow's body he can't play in defence as evidenced by his performance in rd21.

Hahn is a 2nd ruckman/forward? Didn't see him in the centre taking any hitouts on Saturday night.

Are you trolling Hahn on his performance b/c he was an absolute non entity on Saturday night.

Everiit has rucked twice in his Bulldogs career. Once against you guys in rd 22 last year when he did a reasonable job and he played in there for about 10min earlier this year.

Everitt by and large has been played as a 3rd tall defender and perhaps pinch hit forward. Hahn played this exact role on Saturday night and it's fair to say he struggled.

Pretty much the story of Hahn in 2010...

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrongly managed and condemned: Everitt and Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back