Usage for hash tag: stackedsix

1. spookism

SFA Exhibition Matches: Dragons FFC vs. Gold City Royals - Join the the fun!

Bringing back the #stackedsix I see
  2. The Filth Wizard

Media MrPremiership - A Man And His Milestone - A Filth Wizard Joint

...spot on the HBF and he digs in. He has so much pride in his role as a defender for the Royals, and his place in the premiership winning #stackedsix that when I tried to reward him with a move up the field we saw a genuine mutiny in Gold City and his place was restored. And as he is a man...
  3. spookism

Official Match Thread S31 Second Qualifying Final: Gold City Royals vs Coney Island Warriors at The Golden Throne

Did we just see a 49 point turn around in a quarter and a half of Qooty? The #stackedsix wouldn't have let that happen last season. What the actual ****. Too good Warriors. Bad luck Royals - guess this means we go again next week.
  4. MrPremiership

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 16 - Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks at The Golden Throne

couldn't betray the #stackedsix after everything we achieved last season
  5. spookism

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 13: Gold City Royals Vs Gumbies FFC @ The Golden Throne

I mean I was also sacked from the #stackedsix as well. So, we've got that going for us.
  6. Kennedy Parker

Universal Love #StackedSix

Teams associated with the #stackedsix hashtag have been known to win premierships Millky. Wouldn't it be swell if the Swans won the premiership? I think it would be swell. :)
  7. Agent93

Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Ljp86's Lair

...a single midfielder (Matt_352) may continue to reap rewards as long as Ljp86 and HawkAussie stop giving away free kicks. Elsewhere, the #stackedsix is no more with spookism vaguely trying to hold together a midfield containing a fat Batman and a world record holder. The premiership forward...
  8. Kennedy Parker

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: East Side Hawks vs Gold City Royals at The Eyrie

Remember last season's game against the Hawks when Filth tried to break up the #stackedsix and then I overrode the selection move MrPremiership back to HBF? The Royals lost only one more game for the season after that and went on to win the premiership. Now you get to see how things play out if...
  9. GreyCrow

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: East Side Hawks vs Gold City Royals at The Eyrie

The #stackedsix are now the #StackedOnWeightSix but we are starting a taper to get them ready for finals
  10. The Filth Wizard

Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Reigning Premiers Gold City Royals Season 31 Great Job!
    Threadmarks: Round 2

...making literal orphans of their children, all leading to an incredible rise to sit second on the table after the round. Again, the #stackedsix were miserly, the mids fired and even better, the forward line actually scored goals. It was the exact type of game that won this club its first...
  11. Riviat

Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 2 - Gumbies FFC vs Gold City Royals @ The House of Gumby

I can't even name 1 Qootier in the #stackedsix so wouldn't know if they've even posted
  12. Riviat

Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 2 - Gumbies FFC vs Gold City Royals @ The House of Gumby

It's time for payback Gumbinos. #stackedsix are like moths to a flame with Rodders. beez Genghis Tron GWS Goose Jivlain Rodney Dangerfield omgfridge Barrybran StFly Grimesy87 EagleOz NSWCROW BlueE bone2468 peterss saintkildaman Brick Loosener
  13. Bastyy

Media Bastyy Inc. Presents - The Players to Watch from YOUR club in Season 31
    Threadmarks: Gold City Royals

...of Kennedy Parker, they haven't made too many changes to their lineup. The biggest change is that someone needed to replace KP in the #stackedsix, and that someone was brahj. Moving from the midfield position that made him a premiership player in Season 30 to CHB, which was previously taken...
  14. The Filth Wizard

Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Reigning Premiers Gold City Royals Season 31 Great Job!
    Threadmarks: Round 1

...side but the well oiled machine that won a grand final about 12 weeks ago simply did not show up, and nothing gelled this week. The #stackedsix were as stingy as they could be (after Hatchy got hold of Blacky early) and brahj kicked a brilliant goal from CHB (he ran a bit) in one of the only...
  15. Sparkle

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 1 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

The #stackedsix sure is back, how'd you know? For those who don't know, I just put stacked six cans of six different drinks in the fridge in the changerooms, for some reason no-one ever really drinks these drinks because they head straight to the bar, but after the GF last year we drowned our...
  16. TheInjuryFactory

Competition SpudQoach™ Season 30 - Congratulations TheInjuryFactory!!!

...be an elite SpudQoach™. Selections like Kennedy Parker who spent the entire season down back as a part of the Royals premiership winning #stackedsix backline, as well as his teammate Blacky, add fringe vet Quivorir and then a surprisingly low scoring beez, and there's a lot to like about...
  17. Kennedy Parker

State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 4: South Australia vs Allies at Adelaide Oval

You've been playing yourself at fullback and yet SA average 110 points against? Looks like the lynchpin of the #stackedsix was certainly not you.
  18. Barrybran

Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S30 Team Thread | Catman Medal Presentation - Sunday 20/12 @ 7PM AEDST

...for the first, but not the last time this season. At the time, we didn't care, pay attention or even bat an eyelid about the overhyped #stackedsix. Thinking back, maybe we should have paid them a little more attention and even do some scouting to figure out weaknesses. No, scouting involves...
  19. TheInjuryFactory

State of Origin State of Origin Series XVI Series - Congratulations South Australia
    Threadmarks: Skipper Interviews - South Australia

...time of writing we are still about to play the Prelim Final, so if we lose - ignore this) and replicate some of that. I'll look for a #stackedsix in the backline and I might put myself at Full Forward because I'm Captain and I desperately need yet another All State of Origin Selection TiF...
Back