Autopsy Round 6, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Peeps, honestly, thanks for not being knobheads like Carlton and making me sit there pointing and handing out bans all night.

Secondly, North are the stupidest bunch of campaigners in the world for winning that game late in the year
Think if they had traded 2 and 3 - hr is a bums on seats kinda guy. Just what they need.

One huge positive for me other than winning games and enjoying football again, is our change to S&C team, our injury list is shrinking , and it seems guys can string games together with confidence, and injured players don't need to be rushed back in, Ryan can stay in the WAFL for a couple more games instead of being rushed back in.

Our Dear Harley gets me giddy everytime he’s near the ball.
Everyone was on
And I was very wrong about this man…. The Snake is going to give us a good headache when Oscar returns…

Attachments

• IMG_1967.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 17

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many positives to list but I do have a negative which I'm worried about. Dom Sheed.

Looked lazy and as if he couldnt be assed putting in any effort whatsoever.

I'm concerned that we will go back to that shitty style of play with him. Does he still have plenty of credits?

Too many positives to list but I do have a negative which I'm worried about. Dom Sheed.

Looked lazy and as if he couldnt be assed putting in any effort whatsoever.

I'm concerned that we will go back to that shitty style of play with him. Does he still have plenty of credits?
Hopefully he found adjusting to the speed of the game as the sub a challenge. There are a few in the wings preparing to take his place if this isn't the case. We haven't been able to say that for a while.

Hopefully he found adjusting to the speed of the game as the sub a challenge. There are a few in the wings preparing to take his place if this isn't the case. We haven't been able to say that for a while.
He played exactly like he has for the last 3 or 4 years, he's a lazy one-way runner who seems to think being a "leader" is standing around pointing at his teammates to go chase his man

Watched that at a heaving pub in Melbourne last night with my WC retro jacket on. Fully expected to get flogged and couldn't believe what I saw. Amazing scenes.

If we drop Sheed and bring in GOAT Johnston I will be back on board the Nesbit Simmo train and retract all negative things I've ever said about the club. The kid looks special, will adapt quickly to the pace and add another valuable spark

How incredible is confidence as a variable in sport. All of a sudden the players look strong, fast, skillful. Some of that contested marking and pinpoint passing was like nothing we've seen for years. Unbelievable. It's always been between the ears with this group. Any group really.

Sick of reading “lol norf with the meaningless win last year.” They had the opportunity to trade for pick 1, and decided to absolutely low ball us. Thats more funnier then winning a game of footy and shows their incompetence.

What a great win yesterday, had so much fun at the footy. Was the first time I felt the boys actually transition the ball and were confident. There wasn’t any ticky tacky hospital handballs to the feet. Keep it going boys

Watched that at a heaving pub in Melbourne last night with my WC retro jacket on. Fully expected to get flogged and couldn't believe what I saw. Amazing scenes.

If we drop Sheed and bring in GOAT Johnston I will be back on board the Nesbit Simmo train and retract all negative things I've ever said about the club. The kid looks special, will adapt quickly to the pace and add another valuable spark

How incredible is confidence as a variable in sport. All of a sudden the players look strong, fast, skillful. Some of that contested marking and pinpoint passing was like nothing we've seen for years. Unbelievable. It's always been between the ears with this group. Any group really.

Confidence is literally 80% or more of sport, look what Daicos did for Collingwood last year.

Look what Juddy did for Eagles in the mid 2000s that side outside the obvious guns was pretty damn average but you give anyone confidence skies the limit.

Our 2018 side was not this confident but we had a structure and personnel to execute a gamestyle whilst boring but effective.

The only problem with confidence you can't teach it.

Harley Reid has no ceiling right now.

There will only ever be one Prince Of Perth but we've never had a Emperor....
Awwww this post got me right in the feels 😍💛💙 Actually so true and hits the spot! Benny will always be the Prince of Perth and the new #9 Harley is proclaimed the Emperor of Perth! Love it!

My positives- in no order- I called it before the game- BBBBW had to play out of his skin and he did! Yeo the Bull, Harley boy and TK the Puma have this synergy thing goin' 😍 Snake Snake Snake 👏 Jacky Darling my Darling looking better and better each week. The boy (up yours Schoey- Reubs can talk about himself in the third person if he wants because he is Ginbeast) and baby faced Chess played beautiful games and a lot of their disposal looked perfect! 😌👍 The kids looked great!!! Down back I couldn't fault any of them either- Tommy Barrass wound back the clock- I hope the good bloke defence applies. Mclovin did what Mclovin does- good to have him back to his good self. Houghenator is quickly becoming my favourite- there is Woosha there I swear. Tommy Cole and Rotham and Witherdeb all looked reasonably good out there too.
Special credit to Ryan Maric who is absolutely a beautiful field kick and goal kick- we snuck one there. I love him playing that half forward link role and snagging a few goals!

Only negatives are Tommy B maybe having an appointment with the tribunal. Dom Sheed didn't get much opportunity as in minutes but mate jogging around and pointing your finger to team mates and barking orders ain't going to get you back into the 22. The kids have taken over the place! Only other nitpick is I would have loved to put the foot down and floored the Flockers in the 4th qtr but maybe preservation is required and we need to keep a lid on 'it'

Something special is building 😘💛💙

Remove this Banner Ad

Back