Changes for R2

Remove this Banner Ad

Key defender is the second easiest position in the team, behind only half back flank. If anyone can step in and pay a role straight away it's a key defender. I'm happy to see what Skinner and Pasini have to offer.

I think we should be investing in everything and anything that’s different from how we’ve done it in the past few years and see how we go - but Ken won’t be thinking like that.
Time for CD to step in.

iu

Hopefully Skinner can step up well enough to take clurey and Mckenzies spot even when they are fit
Skinner in the first SANFL trial was BOG by a mile, and that was in a game that included McKenzie.

Don't bother with this Finlayson/Marshall to the backline rubbish. Give Pasini a go. The Hawks have a young forwardline apart from Gunston.

Jonas - Gunston
Skinner - Lewis
Pasini - Possibly Koschitzke?
Burton to blanket Wingard and burn him the other way.
We've got Melbourne in round 4, and we will almost certainly still be without all of Clurey, McKenzie and Aliir by then. What we run with next week isn't just about dealing with the hawks, it will need to be our set up for the foreseeable future.

Id probably lean towards Finlayson to CHB, no more rucking and play both Lycett & Hayes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Robbie Gray with his knee should just be the backup to the sub, the 24th man while not playing SANFL.

Hopefully get a week off, if someone pulls out late, then he just plays a quarter in the forward pocket.

"We need to be brave"

Yeah, everywhere apart from the selection table....

We're talking about a man who has probably never eaten anything more exotic than crumbed squid, and probably dresses up to take the wife out to Barnacle Bills.

Last game of the community series..........
View attachment 1350008
Martin is even more cooked than Lycett, and English is such a poor tap ruck that the Dogs still feel the need to play a cooked Martin to limit his actual rucking time.

Key defender is the second easiest position in the team, behind only half back flank. If anyone can step in and pay a role straight away it's a key defender. I'm happy to see what Skinner and Pasini have to offer.
Id have ruck up their too

Martin is even more cooked than Lycett, and English is such a poor tap ruck that the Dogs still feel the need to play a cooked Martin to limit his actual rucking time.
Whilst this is correct

Those 2 bulldogs and those 2 lions genuinely have pantsed Lycett in his.last 2 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for R2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back