Preview 2022 Round 8 Carlton vs Adelaide Sunday 8th May 4:40PM @ Marvel Stadium - Team Update - Post #689

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think one of the reasons we are winning in Melbourne is the crowd … let’s fill Marvel again this week and good luck to any team in countering that energy …

Very noticeable the difference in energy of the team in the Melbourne games in front of supporters this year vs our two losses away.

Can see the difference during play and even the way they celebrate goals.

WC will lose before our game is played so the curse will be broken then
sometimes we just need a boy with a chook to set us back on the right track.........

reminds of that joke:

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"

"Because the boy carried him across"
a classic old gag no-one has ever heard.......

Loved Blackwell. Hard as nails. Great team player. Would be rapt if Carroll could play that role.
That's a fair enough comparison but I don't see it that way as Blackwell was nuggety very determined/ tough and uncompromising... However not particularly fast , sublimely skilled or precise with long kicks[ also was a competent right foot kick and not a Lefty like Caroll... I think Carroll is going to be the more the Brad Pearce/ Josh Kelly type except in a midfielder ... I think that he and Fisher are gonna set up many l precise long kicks into forward thrusts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haven't heard that but won't be surprised to hear paddy dow ran through him off the ball...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back