Opinion Sack Hinkley 5 - Lower The Blinds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richo was a rubbish appointment from an admin so far up their own ****ing asses that anyone they interviewed (if they did indeed interview anyone) that gave off a whiff of questioning how things have been done they were told "we will be in contact, thanks for your time." Before getting an email titled "dear applicant"

“We’re not in the SANFL anymore, guess you forget how bad things were when he arrived.”

It’s like they’re all in a centralised support hub and have a standardised flowchart.
This idea that we can't expect to be successful because it's not the SNAFL is just ludicrous. Do these people honestly believe that we are competing in the AFL with part time footballers and coaches and volunteer support staff and using 1980's era facilities while not having access to the same talent pool as other AFL clubs?

Despite what Koch wants people to believe we are not just a little battler club from Alberton. We are a fully professional AFL club with a head coach and senior players on megabuck contracts backed up by highly paid professional support staff all working in well equipped facilities.

This idea that we can't expect to be successful because it's not the SNAFL is just ludicrous. Do these people honestly believe that we are competing in the AFL with part time footballers and coaches and volunteer support staff and using 1980's era facilities while not having access to the same talent pool as other AFL clubs?

Despite what Koch wants people to believe we are not just a little battler club from Alberton. We are a fully professional AFL club with a head coach and senior players on megabuck contracts backed up by highly paid professional support staff all working in well equipped facilities.

100%. They make it sound as if we’re fans of Stoke City apoplectic that we can’t outlast Man City and Liverpool over 38 games.

Look unfortunately Ken hasn't quite been able to deliver the success we were hoping for, so we've had him put down.
Won't someone think of the poor AFL coaches?

Surely Kenny should be handed over to Ex-AFL Coaches As Pets to be given a chance at a new life beyond AFL coaching. One of the Happy Clappers will probably rehome him.

"Kenny's tail is always wagging and he has genuine love for life and Coke Zero. He can't wait to be the centre of your world".

Look unfortunately Ken hasn't quite been able to deliver the success we were hoping for, so we've had him put down.

Either that or somewhere there is a program 'adopt an ex-coach' like the greyhound equivalent for the failures

edit check above post from a Longshoreman

Last edited:
I would like to believe this too. However why would he voluntarily go when life is easy he is getting money for jam. Our board are roofless not ruthless so they are not going to move him on.

I am steeling myself up for 2023 with "Kenny" at the helm and me without membership for yet another year. FML

Calling all owners and operators of manure trucks, expect a boom in September/October

I implore all of you to spread the message.
We need to be ready to send a strong message to the club should they allow kernel finkley to remain beyond 2022.

Please, if you have auto-renewal for your membership, contact the club now and stop auto-renewal of your membership/s. Also tell them politely, but firmly if ken is here then we are not.
I will add stop attending games, stop buying merchandise and things like that , but that is my personal opinion.

We need to spread the message, so in the event of shiit for brains being here next year, we are in a position to apply significant pressure on the board to act. Financial pressure will send that message.

I am hoping this is a worst case scenario (stinkley beyond 2022) but knowing the simpletons supposedly running this once Great Club it is a real possibility.

Failing that get the pitchforks ready folks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost certain is there is a trademarked goalless quarter

Was nice of Spike McVeigh to not select Preuß tonight, at least. If Witts and Darcy were any guide, the angry monolith would’ve broke records.

Yep me too. Where our movers and shakers argument falls down is why has he not been locked away post 2023. Iirc Ken has never coached

in a contract's final year without the safety net of an extension being agreed. No-one wants to rock the boat (Richo especially) because

his job pays pretty well. Staying employed within the AFL entails going with the flow. Settling for 12th? when pre-season the pass mark was a GF

is both slippery and gutless. Don't hand me this bollocks that Ken deserves to oversee our next generation of promising players.

You've had your chances Bucko. Just for once put the club first, do the right thing and naff off at season's end.

I get it the dilemma of us winning games atm but nothing and I mean nothing will ever make up for our last 2 PF's, Russell's tribute game and

who of us here will ever forget his grinning face when Dawson's kick won the showdown :mad:... piss off you've had a good innings.

Forgot to add... "piss off you've had a good innings". Go coach Norf next year, they're crying out for a serial 'performer' and the AFL

would be happy to underwrite a 3yr deal with 2 more on the wink wink. Go on moite ya know you want to. Zero accountability and coin aplenty.

Added bonus when they've had enough of you just down the road from Arden St is

greyhound racing victoria corporate offices

It's perfect I tells ya. Ken head honcho of GRV. it's like a vision splendid with all your ducks lining up.

who is the godfather or is it Kochmeister?

godfather

a man who presents a child at baptism and promises to take responsibility for their religious education.

a man who is influential or pioneering in a movement or organization

Reading between the lines one could infer that

a) koch took kern to the church, and has since taken reponsibility for his 'religious education'
b) koch is indeed influential and pioneering.................in his desecration and disrespect of PAFC
c)SACK HINKLEY:poo:

Ken "The Prophet" Hinckley:

"Youse can all larf, but I seen it plenty of times. Amazin' things happen in footy" :cool:

Dogs season is kaput after last night.
Wobblers may be joining them after today's dismal showing against the Roadkill.

12, maybe even 11 wins gets you into finals now
Extension to 2025 here we come!!!!! :cool: :D :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Go King Ken.

Ken "The Prophet" Hinckley:

"Youse can all larf, but I seen it plenty of times. Amazin' things happen in footy" :cool:

Dogs season is kaput after last night.
Wobblers may be joining them after today's dismal showing against the Roadkill.

12, maybe even 11 wins gets you into finals now
Extension to 2025 here we come!!!!! :cool: :D :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Go King Ken.

Said in jest I know, but
imagesvomdraw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back