Opinion Sack Hinkley 5 - Lower The Blinds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken "The Prophet" Hinckley:

"Youse can all larf, but I seen it plenty of times. Amazin' things happen in footy" :cool:

Dogs season is kaput after last night.
Wobblers may be joining them after today's dismal showing against the Roadkill.

12, maybe even 11 wins gets you into finals now
Extension to 2025 here we come!!!!! :cool: :D :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Go King Ken.
Noooooooooo.
Wobblers won??? 😟

That may have been our finals chances gone? 🤕

I spent enough time in management to have figured out that your mates are other managers, not your employees. It's an horrendous look to be in business with some of them and not others, especially if it's deciding whether you get a game or not. If it isn't a fixed Club rule, it should be.
So much this

So if Richmond get up here, which it looks like they will, then we go into tonight's game 3 games plus a fair bit of percentage out of the 8 with 7 games to go. Can we call season over yet? Let Kenny do a live audition in the GWS coaches box tonight.

So if Richmond get up here, which it looks like they will, then we go into tonight's game 3 games plus a fair bit of percentage out of the 8 with 7 games to go. Can we call season over yet? Let Kenny do a live audition in the GWS coaches box tonight.
Was season over at 0-5. Brilliant-minded Hinkley was the only one that didn't know it. Too busy focussing on the now.

Was season over at 0-5. Brilliant-minded Hinkley was the only one that didn't know it.
I mean we all knew that but I mean can the brains trust upstairs call it so we get some proper change?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crazy things can happen in football

I've seen it happen

Diddly

Close, but Koch wins that one.

Hate to be that guy, but I'm on Sparkling number 5 so fluck it

In the early days of his his infestation, koch did use his 'high profile' to advantage, in getting sponsors, particularly Renault, which at the time was both badly needed and helped the club no end.

He is not that anymore, and has become everything we despise about the current craven, invertebrate, shallow and dick-less regime under this boofheaded slops tray lurker

Sack koch head:poo:
Sack hinkley:poo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back