Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yourself a huge favour and search out tribey's / Hodges2Francou's ode to The Rams. It's an absolute belter. Or maybe tribey can dig it up and post it. Tears were rolling down my face, they were.

Bit esoteric before a populist finish, Miss My Rams =(

images

Ken digs deep into his vast selection of coaching strategies

Yes. For the club to move in a different direction, which also includes Koch going.
Maybe David should move to the Crows - I still remember seeing him with his arm around their CEO, moments before we were about to lose a Showdown......

Maybe David should move to the Crows - I still remember seeing him with his arm around their CEO, moments before we were about to lose a Showdown......
Koch just wants everyone to like him. This is why he will not do anything that risks ruffling the feathers of his AFL masters. His ego is far more important to him than the success of a little battler club from Alberton.

Last edited:
Koch just wants everyone one to like him. This is why he will not do anything that risks ruffling the feathers of his AFL masters. His ego is far more important to him than the success of a little battler club from Alberton.
Then we should target Koch's ego.

Forget sack Ken banners and shirts.

Make sack Koch ones. Then he will act..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then we should target Koch's ego.

Forget sack Ken banners and shirts.

Make sack Koch ones. Then he will act..
Koch's ego has a very strong white noise filter. He is able to completely ignore anyone that doesn't agree with him. In his mind he is never wrong. That is why as soon as he said he wanted Hinkley to be a 10 year coach all of those undeserved contract extensions were guaranteed.

View attachment 1452698
The propaganda is worse than first realised, even Google are toasting rucci

Stefan Banach 30 March 1892 – 31 August 1945
Polish mathematician who is generally considered one of the 20th-century's most important and influential mathematicians
He was the founder of modern functional analysis
Highly regarded and successful

So in reality the only thing in common with Rucci is that they both have European surnames

"Geelong are going to be really hard work for us... we do take confidence that our best football can certainly challenge them" 🗞️👇

Captain give-up loser already sets the scene for a loss. Just * off stinkley

Jesus H.

If we play at our absolute best ever, we might just lose by a little.

One thing that's also been no mention of is that Boak is in his last year and no mention of an extension.

maybe hinko will reward him with a year or 2 at the cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back