Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny's really not comfortable with even the thought of beating his beloved cats. Best if we just challenge them so he's still welcome back at the cattery when his time with us is done
Kenny's just not comfortable with the weight of expectation. He's such a pussy.

Early days Hinkley used to say stuff like that. Then it just went away.
Yes he did, and it used to warm the cockles.

I vaguely recall one time when he was asked about the fairness of our fixture and all the travel and short breaks, and he basically said that we're ready anytime anywhere against anyone. Just simply refused to accept excuses.

Yes he did, and it used to warm the cockles.

I vaguely recall one time when he was asked about the fairness of our fixture and all the travel and short breaks, and he basically said that we're ready anytime anywhere against anyone. Just simply refused to accept excuses.
Yeah well what about the other 8 years?

Kenny's just not comfortable with the weight of expectation. He's such a pussy.

Strikes me as the sort who is not comfortable with wildly exotic things like brown bread, sweet chilli sauce, movies with subtitles and................................anything besides white bread, margarine, ham and pre-sliced-cheese toasties.

SACK KERNEL FINKLEY🦤🪱🪳🦨🐀🫖

Kenny's really not comfortable with even the thought of beating his beloved cats. Best if we just challenge them so he's still welcome back at the cattery when his time with us is done
I've certainly never seen him and Catman in the same room at the same time. Have you?

Kenny is Catman confirmed.

Sack him now.
13339cd0260fee27f2b7b42ba02865fa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My optimistic (or perhaps pessimistic) ladder predictor has us scraping into the 8 with a loss tomorrow but winning the last 4

But then again that relies on the team not succumbing to pressure…Ha!

That pathetic article 20 hours ago about "challenging" the cats is just dead-set loser mentality. Fos Williams would be turning in his grave if he saw such rubbish.

He says this crap before any game against a team above us on the ladder. It’s so annoying. Why bother attending the match when the coach has already waved the white flag pre match.

Coaching better than ever too apparently, lol.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He says this crap before any game against a team above us on the ladder. It’s so annoying. Why bother attending the match when the coach has already waved the white flag pre match.

Coaching better than ever too apparently, lol.

David Teague’s Carlton managed to beat them at Kardinia Park in 2020.

I couldn’t envisage Hinkley beating them down there if he was given the full-strength 2004 side (peak-Primus and Francou included).

That pathetic article 20 hours ago about "challenging" the cats is just dead-set loser mentality. Fos Williams would be turning in his grave if he saw such rubbish.
Jack be like

"Were a really humble and modest football team and they can't beat us. How can they beat us?"

David Teague’s Carlton managed to beat them at Kardinia Park in 2020.

I couldn’t envisage Hinkley beating them down there if he was given the full-strength 2004 side (peak-Primus and Francou included).

He makes it out to be some ridiculously difficult, borderline unattainable challenge. It’s that mindset that ensures that we lose to this mob 90% of the time but when we do the unthinkable and beat them we lose as favourites the very next game because we can’t back up after dealing with the enormity of the mighty cats. 2019 loss to dogs, 2020 and 2021 prelims, all at home as favourites.

He makes it out to be some ridiculously difficult, borderline unattainable challenge. It’s that mindset that ensures that we lose to this mob 90% of the time but when we do the unthinkable and beat them we lose as favourites the very next game because we can’t back up after dealing with the enormity of the mighty cats. 2019 loss to dogs, 2020 and 2021 prelims, all at home as favourites.

100%, in neon lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back