Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinkley's comments about challenging the Cats suggests another defensively-minded start like the first time we met Melbourne this year. Look forward to some inspiring, play to not lose, football.
"Yeah we only kicked 5 goals, but we kept them to just 7. So that's something to work on for next week."

Hinkley's comments about challenging the Cats suggests another defensively-minded start like the first time we met Melbourne this year. Look forward to some inspiring, play to not lose, football.
Yep. Hinkley is in complete preservation mode. Both his job and legacy. He'll play super defensive and we'll only get beaten by under 5 goals. So then we'll be completely out of finals contention finally. The messaging will be that Hinkley did a good job to keep us competitive (after an 0-5 start) and there will be media speculation that he probably should keep his job on that basis. This is this arseholes mind set. Instead of going all out and trying to win to keep the clubs finals chances alive like a man who has the inerests of the club at heart, but potentially get done by 10 goals trying, he will go the self interested, safe, it's all about me path. The bloke actually makes me sick.

Yep. Hinkley is in complete preservation mode. Both his job and legacy. He'll play super defensive and we'll only get beaten by under 5 goals. So then we'll be completely out of finals contention finally. The messaging will be that Hinkley did a good job to keep us competitive (after an 0-5 start) and there will be media speculation that he probably should keep his job on that basis. This is this arseholes mind set. Instead of going all out and trying to win to keep the clubs finals chances alive like a man who has the inerests of the club at heart, but potentially get done by 10 goals trying, he will go the self interested, safe, it's all about me path. The bloke actually makes me sick.

The legacy of simple ken

Couple of pallets of coke zero
Mountains of plain ham and cheese toasties
Some dead greyhounds

SACK KERNEL FINKLEY🤬💩🧑‍🦯🪳🐕‍🦺🍋

This fraudster has been trying to preserve his own ar#e since going into preservation mode against Geelong in a final many years ago we were up and doing well coming into half time when this non entity of a coach went negative and allowed geelong to run over us. The act of bastardization of this club has not stalled since he only coaches for his own interests and unfortunately has had the support of the ignorant at the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vintage countdown GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back