Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Koch keeps saying there is no disconnect between coach and players and they still play for the coach etc.

Yes david thats great but you know what else matters? Is there a disconnect between the coach and the supporters? You bet there is. That matters. Alot. Yet the club acts like it doesnt.

You are beholden to members, not to players you ****knuckle.

All you are telling us is that the team, its admin and players are ok with losing.

I like how Koch keeps saying there is no disconnect between coach and players and they still play for the coach etc.

Yes david thats great but you know what else matters? Is there a disconnect between the coach and the supporters? You bet there is. That matters. Alot. Yet the club acts like it doesnt.

You are beholden to members, not to players you *knuckle.

All you are telling us is that the team, its admin and players are ok with losing.
Except that if you read our constitution the members he is beholden to are the members of the board, who are mostly elected by the AFL (on his recommendation).

No wonder they're is no accountability.

Except that if you read our constitution the members he is beholden to are the members of the board, who are mostly elected by the AFL (on his recommendation).

No wonder they're is no accountability.
Anything about the 5th amendment? Do we have a right to bare arms?

images
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are beholden to members, not to players you *knuckle.

More to the point, why is that the only reason a coach is moved on, how about the board just isn’t happy after 10 years we are still searching for a GF appearance let alone a flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back